|2|

Lauren was soaking up in betrayal with a nice bourbon whiskey bottle in her hand, having tears close to slipping from her eyes that she quickly soaked in.

She wasn't a person to cry this much but if it's about Camila, then she could probably cry out a whole lake if she wanted to. Over the years where her and Camila have gotten into fights, she cried immensely and after being with her for months, she learned to just suck it up. This is what it feels to be in love with the girl.

It will go through shit to get to the real good moments.

She had enough sulking herself in mild depression over the brunette, so she decided to get dress nicely in a tight black button up shirt, with a matching ankle dress pants with a beige high heels.

She roughen up her hair so she has her natural black-Raven hair, she also grabbed a black letterman jacket just in case if it gets cold outside.

Lauren drove herself to the nearest hot spot of the night. She did the usual to get in a night club, show her I.D that she is legal to enter the club.

Once she was in, sweaty bodies, alcoholic beverages, heavy smell of perfumes and colognes were smelt so thinly in the air.

Lauren carefully push the bodies that were so close to each other so she can get herself a drink.

She ordered a drink and sat on the barstool, and drank it. Observing the low-life bastards that will hunt pretty women for their needs or girls disrespecting their bodies to older men.

She sighed and memories of the brunette came in her mind. She downed the alcohol down and it went away for a few minutes.

She kept ordering drinks and now she feels a little tipsy. She was about to order another one but a soft hand grabbed her wrist.

"You should stop, before you bust you're ass and head" a sweet voice warned her.

Emerald eyes met cute brown ones. A girl with a leather jacket, and a denim skirt with some heels.

"Why do you care?" Lauren retorted, having some of the words slurred. The brunette giggled.

"Just to make sure the bartenders, staff don't have clean up the mess you make if you drink a little too much and I think you're extremely adorable sulking you're emotions in a bottle of poison," the unnamed mystery lady said. Lauren raised her eyebrows but gave up.

"I'm Lauren and you are?.." Lauren started saying.

"Lucy," Lucy now answered.

"Thank you for looking out for a fellow girl" Lauren greatly appreciated the shorter girl.

"You're welcome green-eyes" Lucy spoke, looking and taking all in the taller one features.

"Can I take you home, I don't trust you driving yourself back," Lucy asked nicely. Lauren nodded and handed her the keys.

She shouldn't trust a stranger taking her home but she didn't get any bad feeling from this girl. She was filled with kindness and intelligence that Lauren could already tell.

Lauren guided Lucy where she lives and she complied and safely they got there. Lucy helped her out and now their at her apartment.

Lauren quickly dropped herself on her modern comfy couch while Lucy just stood near the door way.

"So you're not going to have sex with me?" Lauren asked stupidly, still under the influence of alcohol.

"gosh no, I will never sleep with someone from the bar. Not knowing what diseases they carry," Lucy replied.

"I don't have any diseases, I've only been with one girl my whole entire life," Lauren said to the young girl. Lauren gestured her to sit down which she did.

"One girl? You're hot as fuck," Lucy bluntly said. Lauren giggled and kindly said a 'thank you' which Lucy politely said 'you're welcome'

"Actually I've been with the same girl since freshman year, at the moment were recently not together," Lauren says with a sad tone.

"That explains why you were at the club, drinking until you were going to kill you're kidney on the spot," Lucy giggled. Lauren smiled and weakly nodded.

"You're a very smart girl Lucy," Lauren complimented, Lucy nodded.

And just like that. Lauren sobered up and the two young ladies started having multiple conversations about different topics. The two had a lot of conspiracy theories, opinions, jokes, stories told to each other and by the end of the night.

It was super late. Lauren offered her to stay the night at her house and take her guest bedroom, which Lucy try to argue and say she isn't tired and she can drive perfectly fine back into her own home. Lauren stubborn self demanded she stay just for safety reasons.

What a good friendship that developing between the two.

..............

Lucy came in the story!!! Yay, I love her so much too!

Hopefully you all are enjoying my first Camren book so far!

Thank you for the lovely reads cuties!💖