|5|

Camila was up all night trying to figure how a way to win Lauren back.

Shawn came by to Dinah and her home and begged Camila to pick him over her. It was quite pathetic and she questioned why she used him.

While with Lauren everything she did for her was completely out of nature. She was selfless. She never brought into herself to bring herself before Camila. She without no doubt whipped. At some point in their relationship together, Lauren had asked Camila about her perfect wedding. Camila at the time greatly appreciated of Lauren efforts to sometimes ask about their future together.

which she now question, is her future with the green-eye beauty assured to happen?

Camila described her wedding to be quite grand, like every other girl in this world. Being endowed to your hopefully significant other till death do you apart has to be a day to remember.

The once cute goof-ball that the brunette was told her love that she wanted it in the open looking over a ocean view with many natural trees, forest to hang beautiful lights around, all white. Decorated nicely with pink and yellow roses. It wasn't expensive like most extravagant weddings should be.

As long as she had Lauren, that all she wanted. Her happiness is her but now where is it?

Lauren slowly fading away from her reach...

That thought alone brought Camila sliding down the walls and put her head in her hands and cry to herself once again.

..................

While Lauren was home setting up a simple date for her and Lucy. Along the times that they've hangout, she developed feelings for her and didn't think it was possible when her eyes, heart and every part of her was so locked onto one person for most of her young life.

Raven-hair knew that this Latina here was worth her dedication to give her the utter most blissful time of her living.

Lauren set many blankets and pillows amongst her living room to make it look more cozy and hanged dimmed lights with many snacks and homemade she cooked for her and her date to dive in to.

After a few minutes passing , Lauren door finally rang and it was once again the one person she didn't want to see.

"Camila..." Lauren says lost for words, can't even stare at the girl who she gave her heart but now the only that taken her heart and ripped it apart.

"Lauren, can you please hear me out ?" Camila begged desperately with sad eyes that had notice bags under.

"Camila , i don't want to hear it. I'm busy right now." Lauren stated coldly, trying to close the door, only to be stopped by her ex love.

"Lauren i swear to god, I will stomp through this door for you to listen to me" Camila says with such attitude but begging more at once.

"Camila leave right now. Move on because you've already done that" Lauren shade reflecting the brunette unfaithful ways. She slammed the door and the girl with such desperation left to get everything she knows that would bribe Lauren to hear her out.

...............

Short update , but aye at least it something, the next chapter will be incredibly long and the rest of my books are going to be unpublish so It can go under major editing to fix all my grammar mistakes and spelling and change little of the story.

Let me know if you guys want me to publish the books I use to have ! So the ones that are my main books are currently getting fixed.