|4|

Camila bothered Lauren after what it seems to be a break or a break up. She hopes it not the second one.

Lauren was never at her apartment and if she was, it would be only for a few minutes before wondering off somewhere else late at night and early morning.

Lauren occupied herself by enjoying her time with Lucy. They really got along with each other very well. The connection was so transparent between the two.

Lucy and Lauren would flirt constantly and very subtly. At the moment their at a park, walking around. Enjoying the wonderful scenery of nature.

The wind was blowing so it became a little chilly. Lucy rubbed her arms to gain heat. The action didn't go un notice by Lauren. She took off her black letterman jacket and wrapped it around the other Latina.

She smiled kindly at the girl and said an appreciated thanks.

"Let get some hot cocoa to warm us up, treats on me," Lauren spoke, she intertwine her hand with Lucy and headed to the closest coffee shop. The Latina blushed profusely while Lauren had a cheeky smile.

They arrived at the local coffee shop, Lucy went and got a table for the both of them while Lauren orders the drinks.

In coincidence, Camila was passing by the coffee shop in sad slump walk. She look through the windows and saw her green-eye beauty.

She happily walked into the coffee shop, Lauren was leaving the front counter with the drinks.

Camila stared at her, Lauren handed Lucy the hot beverage which she appreciated and gave Lauren a peck on the cheek as a thank you.

Camila eyes sparked with pain, sadness and jealousy looking at the two. She was the only to give Lauren that affection.

Her heart hurts seeing more of their interaction.

Lauren was now sat right next to Lucy, she wrapped her free arm around her shoulder. Lucy cheeks are tinted.

How could they not see her, Camila ran out of the coffee shop attracting many eyes on her. She didn't care, she needs to go see her Bestfriend for a plan to get her girlfriend back.

..........

Dinah and Camila were on a sofa. Camila kept venting how she does not like Lucy one bit.

"Camila, I know in being a bad friend but I think you should leave Lauren alone. She trying to be happy by making you happy before and now she on her own. I see she trying to better herself without having you, you need to let her--go" before Dinah could say anything, Camila paused her and got up.

"Dinah what the fuck! You're suppose to be on my side!" Camila says angrily, using hand gestures.

"This isn't fair to Lauren Camila, you put her through so much pain! You have to understand that this is the mess you made" Dinah stated, Camila sighed and ran her hand through her hair frustratedly and madly stomped to her bedroom.

She started throwing objects, paintings, her clothes. After all of that, she sat on the floor and started crying.

She can't lose Lauren like this.

She went to go find an old box.

The box was filled of all hand-made items, posters, books and a jar of little letters that Lauren wrote for her expressing her genuine love for her.

Tears slipped continuously from her eyes, looking at all the memories they have had.

She is determine to win her back.

...............

Another update! Isn't that great, it short but this is a book that I've had many ideas for plus it Camren. They're love for each other is unbearable.💖

Thank you for reading loves💗