Sans x skeleton cat monster reader

Start from the beginning

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT....

You jumped at the sudden sound, ears perking up but you giggled anyway. "Hehehe... The whoopee cushion in the hand trick. Never seem to fail. Name's sans, you?" "I'm (y/n)." His smile widened a bit. "Say, I haven't seen you around here before." You told him the story of how you got here.

Flashback

The war was over. Humans pushed monsters underground while you ran away and hid in the forest, wearing a cloak. You weren't really a skeleton on that day. You were a cat monster. You didn't really last too long in the surface. A couple of months later, the humans found out about you and chased you to Mt. Ebbot. When you were in a cave, a human pushed you in but you ended up bringing them along. You fell on buttercups. You quickly stood up and ran. The human chased after you with a crazed smile. You ran and ran. You got into a dead end. The human went in front of you and killed you. They were really enjoying your screams. They left you to bleed but was soon killed. When that was happening, alphys found you. She carried you to the lab and injected you with determination with some other fallen monsters. You all survived. As time passed, you were feeling more and more weird and weak. She was getting worried. A few more weeks later, you were all melting. Alphys was shocked and scared. They all formed and turned into amalgamates. You though, your skin and organs were the only things that melted. Since you were so determined to live, you lived as a skeleton. Alphys injected you with more determination, the other determination has served as your power. Alphys was really shocked as you thanked her for reviving you. She smiled. She at least got one successful experiment. After a few check-ups, she let go of you and you lived life as normal.

Flashback end...

You almost puked as you remembered you melting. In the middle of your story, papyrus listened too. Sans introduced him. "Geez, that was brutal." "YES, NO BODY DESERVES TO EXPERIENCE THAT!" "Nah, it's okay. Besides, it's in the past." Humans are such vile creatures. You thought. It was silent-"SO (Y/N), DO YOU WANT SOME SPAGHETTI?" -until Papyrus broke it. "Okay." You smiled and waited. "Where do ya live kid?" You turned to sans. "In mettaton's hotel. But I think I can't go back with this storm or I might get chilled to the bone." You winked as he chuckled. "SANS! YOUR A BAD INFLUENCE TO (Y/N)!" you laughed at Papyrus's reaction."c'mon pap. It was very humerus." "Doesn't it hit your funny bone papyrus?" "NYEEEEEEH!" papyrus stormed out of the house, coming back and going to his room because of the Storm. You and sans laughed. Both of you soon calmed down as you tried to catch your breath. "His reaction was priceless! Well, there isn't really a tag on it right?" Sans chuckled and smirked. "Your on." "I'm not a device that needs power! (Horrible pun made by me)" you both ended up doing a pun war.

"But you-" sans's pun got cut off by the infuriated papyrus "SANS! (Y/N)! STOP YOUR HORRID PUNS THIS INSTANT OR I WILL KICK BOTH OF YOU OUT IN THE STORM!" You both stopped. "Huh. Guess we should stop. We do want the storm to stop but we don't want pap to breath out fire in rage." You giggled. "Yeah." You slouched on the couch. "Actually, can I stay here for the night? I don't think that storm will be stopping soon." You both looked at the window to see it completely white and covered in snow. "Yeah. You can stay. Some visitors would be nice." "Thank you sans." You both stayed silent. "So what are we gonna do now?" You shrugged. "I dunno. Do you by chance have any movie discs here?" He nodded and teleported away, coming back with a dusty box. "It's all in here." You blew off the dust as the both of you coughed. You opened it and saw some discs all in order. There is Alice in Wonderland, Star Wars, Beauty and the Beast, Boss Baby, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Annabelle and Moana. There were a lot more discs that has scratches and the titles were unreadable. "Hmm... (Movie of choice) sounds good." You picked the disk up and put it in the small DVD player as sans turned on the TV. You both got snuggled in the blankets, you snuggling up to him since the blanket is kind of small.