Good Boy

Annyeong~

Chapter 23 so far... We're almost at the end (TT__TT)

So.. I lost this chapter. Then I wrote a new one, 400+ words. I lost that too..I almost gave up. But thought to myself.. Third time is a charm. 

Then I read Revision History on the side. I totaly forgot about that option. I started jumping around like some crazy person xD haha

YASSSSSSSSS IM SO DAMN HAPPY (^____^) 

Let's get this show started.

+~+

*Anna's POV*

2 days later...

"Anna..What the hell are you doing?" I hear Youngjae saying. I turn around and he starts laughing. "Ha Ha Ha. It's so funny." I say annoyed. I walk towards the bathroom, and look at myself in the mirror.

"What happened to you? I was quietly watching Game Of Thrones. Until I heard a loud thud." Youngjae says. I roll my eyes, and look at the big bump on my forehead. "I was searching some news about Jiyong."

I say and sigh. "And you read something that upset you? You got so caught up in it, that you didn't see a table in front of you." He says while looking at me. I nod and say:"I was laying on the ground, on my back. Stupid table, why the hell do they place it there?"

Youngjae laughs, and I hear Jason shouting:"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" I grin and look at Youngjae. Who grins back at me. Oh yes. We both run towards the bedroom. I grab a pillow and look at Jason.

Who's sleeping on my bed. That lill brat. Youngjae does the same, and we grin at each other. "JASOOOOON!" I shout. He groans and looks up at me. I hit him with the pillow. He catches it, and Youngjae also hits him.

 He catches it, and Youngjae also hits him

"Oh. You're both against me? Okay." He says while grinning. Jason grabs a pillow and starts hitting us. We have a pillow fight, while shoving each other away. "Yah hajima. Stop it." I shout at Jason, who's tickling me. Youngjae grins and they both attack me.

I keep screaming, and pull at both their hairs. "Chucky stop it." "Noona, it hurts. Please stop." Youngjae and Jason beg me. I grin and say:"Alright." I let go of their hairs, they immediately attack me. 

I start pulling their hair again, until Youngjae shouts:"STOP! OKAY, YOU WON!" I grin and get up from the bed. "Alright, let's order some food. I'm starving." Jason says while scrathing his head. I smile and look at Youngjae.