Thinking Out Loud

New chap, a bit late. But I wrote it last night. I just have some shitty 4g.

But once my wifi get's fixed. I'll be updating 3 to 4 times a week ;)

*Anna's POV*

"Alright, you're ready to go home. I'm very proud of you, Yugyeom. That's why, I got you a present." I give the cute little boy, a present. It's a box filled with, a coloring book. Pencils, stickers of cars, and some snacks. Ryan unboxes his parents, and grins.

"Thank you, Doctor Anna. You're the best doctor in the whole planet." The little boy says, and hugs me tight. I hug him back, and say:" Thank you, you're my favorite little boy." He smiles, and shows his presents to his presents.

"Thank you, for taking such good care of my son. I am forever in your debt." His mother says, while wiping her tears away. "So am I. Whenever you need anything, we're ready to help you. No matter what." Her husband says, while wrapping his arm around his wife's shoulder.

"I am just doing my job. No favors, just promise me. That Ryan can come visit me, from time to time." I say and smile. They nod, and I shake their hands. Ryan hugs me one last time, and leaves. I sigh, and look at the little 5yrs old boy.

"Open heart surgery... I finally did one. But on a 5yrs old boy." I say through the phone, a few minutes later. "I'm proud of you. It must have been hard for you. Seeing a little boy, all cut open in front of you." Jiyoung says.

I sigh, and say:" Yeah, but I just concentrated. On the part, that he's a 5yrs old and sick. Now he's jumping around with a new heart. It's a 4yrs old girl's heart. She was in a coma, after a car accident. But never woke up... "

"Anna... If you have to cry, just let it go. Don't hold it in." I hear him say. I sigh again, and wipe a tear away. "This is my job, I have to get used to it. So why am I crying every time someone dies?" I say to him, while wiping a few other tears.

I sniffle, and hear Jiyoung say:" That's because, you're compassionate, and kind. You live with others pain, and sadness. My beautiful Anna, these things make me love you more." I smile and wipe all my tears away. "I love you too." I say and sniffle.

"I wish I was with you right now. I would hold you in my arms, and kiss you until you feel better." Jiyoung says. I chuckle and say:" That sounds good. I would love nothing more." He chuckles and says:" I have to go, about to film... My new song."

"SONG?" I shout out loud. He starts laughing, and I see people looking startled at me. "Sorry." I mouth at them. "Are you for real?" I ask him. "Yup, I still don't have a name for it. But I think, I will leave it like that." Jiyoung says.

"Can I listen to it?" I ask and cross my fingers. "Off course, I wrote it for you." I heard what he said, and felt my inner fangirl going crazy. "Holy shit! Jiyoung! I have to see you tonight, I don't care what happens. Ok?" "Okay, my love. See you tonight. Saranghae."

He says. I grin and say:" Bye. Nado Saranghae... Jiyoung ah." He chuckles, and ends the call. I sigh and run towards Mi Na. "I have to tell you something. NOW!" I say and grin. She smiles, and says:" Bathroom." I nod and we walk towards the bathroom.

*Jiyoung's POV*

I finished filming a few parts of my MV. I'm currently back, in the YG studio. Tomorrow I will film further. Right now, I need to rest up. I've been so exhausted these days. Working on a few songs for Big Bang's next album, with Youngbae.

He's sleeping on the couch. The other guys, are doing god knows what. I lay down on, another couch. I yawn, and go with my hand through my hair. Anna... She's so damn cute. Her cuteness will be the death of me one day.

The cutest I have ever seen her. Was when we made love for the first time. But she wasn't only cute then. Anna... Looked like a freaking Greek Goddess. It was a weird night in the beginning.

We kind of argued. But it quickly changed into something else. That girl, is magnetic. I close my eyes, and think back to that day.

Flashback

I hear someone knocking three times on the door. I sigh, and open it. Anna's standing there, in her red red strapless dress. While I already stripped my leather jacket off. I was about the to strip off the rest. "Need something?" I bark at her.

"Yes. You were an ass back there. Your fan? The fuck, Jiyoung! Yes, I am your fan. But I'm also your girlfriend. Are you ashamed off me, or what?" She growled at me. I sigh, and say:"I was protecting you." "WHAT?" She says and scoffs.

"I was protecting you. If I didn't say that, people would follow you around. Snapping pictures of you, you won't have any privacy left." I say and go with my hand through my hair. I saw her following my every movement.

She sighs, and says:" I'm sorry. I... I didn't think like that. You're right." I look at her amused, and say while smirking:" I'm sorry, what was that?" "Just shut up." She says and rolls her eyes. I lift an eyebrow, and shake my head.

Next thing I know, Anna reaches forward. She pulls my neck toward her, and smashes her lips on mine. Fireworks, and every lightbulb in the world exploded. I can't take it anymore, and shove her against the door. I start planting kisses, all over her neck.

Her hands gripped me closer, almost clawing at my shirt. She moved them so that they began, sliding down the sides of his torso. Towards the hem of the plain, grey shirt I'm wearing. I lower my lips, near her ear and say:

"I told you, Anna. I'm irresistible. It was only a matter of time." I bury my hand in her soft hair. I pull one of the ends, of the ribbon in her hair. Making her beautiful hair spill in slight curls over her shoulders. She looks at me, and grips my shirt tightly.

Anna forces my shirt upwards, I hold my hands up. So that she can take my shirt, easily off of me. She throws it on the floor, and says while breathing heavy:" If I hear one more, 'I told you so'. Out of that mouth of yours... I will leave this damn room."

"Whatever, my Queen says." I say and smirk. She smirks, and crashes her lips back on mine. I grip her hair a bit harder, a kiss her with a bit more force. I break our kiss, and say out of breath:" If you leave, you'll be right back here. After 10minutes."

"Ass." She mutters and rolls her eyes. I grin, and plant a kiss on her lips. Anna blushes, and I chuckle. "You're so fucking cute." I say while smiling. She frowns and says:" I'm hot not cute." "You're both." I say and kiss her, while unzipping her dress. The rest is history.

End of flashback

I smile, and look at the time on my phone. 5pm, I still have a lot of stuff to do. But I'll take a nap now, so I won't need sleep while I'm with Anna. I close my eyes again, and let sleep overtake me.

+...+

Hope you enjoyed it. It's like I told my dear friends.. a bit BULTOREUNE ;)

See ya in the next one