Crooked

SUP' I've been fangirling the last hour, over none other..then Kwon Jiyong himself..

Seriously though..WHY IS HE SO PERFECT!? (o___0)

Imma jump into this story now.

Let's go~

+~+

*Jiyong's POV*

"You have to try to stay away from her. I know it's something hard to do. But Jiyong, this is for the best. At least until we solve this problem." YG says while looking at me. I sigh, and stare at the ground. How the hell, am I supposed to do that?

"Jiyong?" I hear him say. I look up at him, and see him sighing. "I never want you guys to go through hardships. But we don't know who that guy is. We don't know what he's capable of doing." YG says.

I nod, and say:"If there is no other way. I will do it. I will stay away from her, to keep her safe." Yg pats me on my shoulder, and leaves the room. "Leave the rest up to me. I will take care of it." I hear him say. 

I sigh, and go with my hand through my hair. I grab my phone and call Anna. She immediately answers my call. "Jiyong? Are you okay?" Is the first thing, I hear her say. I smile, and say:"Yeah, yeah. Now, I'm okay. I missed hearing your voice."

She chuckles and says:"Flirting this early in the morning, Mr Kwon? I like that." I chuckle and she says:"Jiyong?" "Hmm.." I say while sighing. "You sure, you're okay?" Anna says worried. I smile and say:"Yup. I have an interview with the members in 2hours." 

"Oh yeah, you told me this 2 days ago. I totally forgot it was today." She says. "Anna, your patient..Mrs Oh is asking for you." I hear Mi Na saying. "Okay, I'll be right there. Jiyong ah...I have to go." Anna says and sighs.

"Alright. Go, be the amazing doctor that you are." I say while smiling. Anna chuckles and says:"I love you so damn much. You know that?" "Uhu..I know. I love you even more." I say while getting up from the couch. 

"Bye." I hear her say. I don't want to part with her?! "Anna.." I say while frowning. "Yes?" Her voice...Simply her. Ugh.. How many days will it take, to solve the shit I got us in? "Nothing. I love you." I say and hear her replying:"I love you too." Then I end the call.

I sigh and stare at the ground

I sigh and stare at the ground. What do I have to do to fix this? Several thoughts were crossing my mind. "Hyung..Hyung..Jiyong?" I hear someone say. I turn around, and see a worried Daesung looking at me.