Chapter 20

After I done with shower, I blow dry my hair and curl it. I changed into my white crop top that say selfie across the chest and black shorts. I put on my light blue faded denim jacket and my red converse. I'm not a fan of heels anyway. So my closet is more of converse, sneakers and boots. I look at the time and I still had a few minutes to kill. So I sit on my bed and took out my sketchpad from my backpack. I went to the page where I didn't get to complete the drawing I did last time and I continued my drawing.

I know I shouldn't do that. But I miss him. I need something to remind me of him. I start drawing his faces and hair and slowly I start to sketch his body. Images of him smiling at me flash through my mind. I start sketching on his defined abs and muscle on his arms.

"Amery! Ashton here!" I heard Blake shouted. I closed my sketchpad and leave the room but nit before grabbing my purse along.

I got down the stairs and Ashton standing there with his grey button up shirt which compliment his beautiful hazel eyes. Danielle wore her turquoise skater skirt and crop top with her cardigan. Her red hair is up in a messy ponytail. But it's the good kind of messy. Her brown eyes narrowed at me and I swallowed my saliva. Why am I even nervous?

We got to the theatre and we're looking at the movies choices. I squinted my eyes at the tittle of the movies and just shrug. "So what you'd want?" Ashton asked me as he turn to look at me. I shrug, "Anything you want"

Danielle rolled her eyes, "Just watch X-Men already." She snapped. Ashton look at her, shocked. "What got your panties in a twist? Jeez."

Danielle huff and walk away towards the ladies. "She don't like me huh?" I said casually. Ashton shook his head, "I think it's her time of the month"

I scoffed, "Whatever float your boat."

-------------

"That is the best movie ever!" Ashton exclaimed once we left the theatre. Danielle rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Ashton huff, "Come on! Don't you guys at least enjoy it?"

"It was okay" I said as Danielle shrug. She walk towards Ashton's car leaving us behind. "I think she just hate you cause you hurt Chase's feelings." Ashton said quietly.

I look at him, "She didn't know why I did that."

"I'm sorry Am"

I shook my head and hug myself, "Just take me home" I mumbled quietly. The rest of the ride back home is in an awkward silent. I stare out the window, trying to keep my emotion in place. I couldn't just cry in front of Ashton and Danielle. I refused to cry with their presence. When Ashton parked in front of the gate, I mutter a quiet thank you and got out the car When he grab my forearm.

"You can drop the tough act sometimes Amery. Its okay to feel weak once in awhile. We're not perfect." he told me. I look at him and give him a sad smile, "I don't want to bother you guys with my drama." I said as I tug on my arm and quickly got out the car and went to my house.

I got in my room and change into my pj's. I got under my blanket and hug my pillow closer to me. I heard my phone buzz from my nightstand. I grab my phone and Dad's flash on the screen. With shaky fingers, I answer his call.

"Hey dad!" I said cheerfully. Dad sigh, "Drop the act. I know you're not okay." he said into the phone. A sob escaped my lips, "Why me?" I whisper.

"Honey, listen. Don't let all this things get to you. You're an amazing girl. This test that thrown in your path so you could prove to God that you're strong enough for any challenges" he said.

I shook my head and hug the pillow tighter, "I'm not strong dad. I couldn't take this anymore."

"Sweetie, if you don't like it there. You can move here in London with me." He told me. I sigh, "I miss you daddy"

"I miss you too my Angel"

------------

The next morning, I woke up with mum shout and the chaos in the kitchen. I swear the lady just can't calm the tits down. I crossed my arms, "Mum knock if off. You're giving me a headache." I demanded. She's been mumbling and pacing for who knows how long and it irritates me a lot.

"I can't!" she cried as she run her hand through her blonde hair. I rolled my eyes and puff my cheeks. "Well try! Its the second time you're walking down the aisle tomorrow." I exclaimed as I throw my hands in the air. Mum ignore me and continue to pace back and forth. I throw my hands in the air and sigh in defeated. I chewed on my lips to keep me from saying something that will make mum lash out.

I walk out the living room and went down the basement and saw Blake, Carter and Sean hitting their heads on the table. "Oh come on!" I shout and hit my head on the wall.

Well the wedding definitely bring out the worst in people Huh.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

I'm gonna tell you the truth I don't know how many more chapters left cause I write like go with the flow. But the book is definitely close to the end. Sorry if the chapter is short.

Comment & Vote!! Love you!!!!!!

xoxo