Chapter 5

By the time morning came, I had a hard time waking up that mum and Blake have to literally drag me out of bed. I changed into my checkered shirt and jeans and put on my red converse shoes. I can't even have my breakfast due to Blake ushering me out the door and into the car.

"Will you please tell me why we're rushing to school?" I asked Blake for the fifth time. And just like all the time, he ignored me. Some brother you are. Fyi, he's your twin.

Who's side are you on?

Um, me?  That's right! Me. Cause you leave in my brain.

Okay, I really should stop talking to my conscious.

--------------------------

We reached the school in a matter of minute, Blake already out the door disappearing in the crowd. Annnnd he left his car and me. He didn't even cut of the engine off. Stupid twin brother. I pull the keys out and got out the car and lock the car.

I went to the school and go to my locker to dumb the books in my bag. When I reach my locker, I saw Chase leaning just beside my locker. He had his hood up and his hands in his pocket. I walk to my locker and open it up. "Morning Amery" I heard his said. I just ignored him and continue arranging my stuff so my locker look neat.

After arranging and take out my necessary stuff for next lesson, I close my locker and try to walk to my class. Key word there, try. Chase had hold of my arm, his breathe fanning my neck, giving me goosebumps. "Are you ignoring me sunshine" He whispers.

I gulp. "Uhh.... I was..... what?" I stutered.

"I need your help" he said.

"Depends on what"

"Math"

Now, that caught my attention. I somehow didn't know that's what he want. I've been spacing out until Chase asked me again if I could. And all I did was nod. I walk away then and went to my class.

-----------------------

By the time lunch rolled in, I didn't went to cafeteria. I went to the library. The library is where I usually just sit at the back and study or just think. I went inside and to the back of the library and sit at the empty table. I took out my sketcbook and start drawing a scenery I remember back when I was young and so happy.

"What are you drawing" A voice said from above me which completely startled me that I jumped and dropped my pencil.

I look up and see none other than Chase Jackson. I sigh "what you want Chase" he just chuckle and sit down from across me. Its silent for awhile. With him just staring and I'm continuing my drawing on the scenery I had imagined in my head.

He clear his throat and I look up to see him running his hand through his dark hair. He look at me, like really really look at me as if he's trying to figure me out.

"What" I asked him cause the way he look at me make me feel self conscious. He just smile and shook his head. He slide a piece of paper towards me and get up to walk out of the library. Well that is weird, I thought. You were staring at him.

Oh can you just shut up. I snap at myself.

I really need a serious help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long for me to update the chapter. Just been busy lately. And you really don't want to know what I've been up to. Too much drama. sigh

Anyway, comment and let me know what you think about this chapter. And also, tell me if you want Chase and Amery moment more or something :)