"You ready to go?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah," I said. There was a knot forming in my stomach but I decided to ignore it and got onto the bike with Kevin. I wrapped my arms around him and for a second it felt like he held his breath and then let it out. He drove off of the school campus and behind us I heard the sound of more motorcycles. I leaned my head against Kevin's back and his breathing changed against for a second. 15 minutes later he pulled up to the parking lot of Rios and I quickly got off the bike.

"I am going to go meet with someone," I said. I didn't wait to hear anything from Kevin and I just walked in.

"Hi Paul," I greeted the guy at the front. "I'm here to see Aiden."

"Oh yeah, he said you were coming," Paul nodded. He walked away and motioned for me to follow him. We walked to the back of the diner and went through a door. Inside there were some tables and Aiden was sitting there.

"Hey Rach," Aiden grinned as I sat down.

"Hi Aiden," I smiled.

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked.

"Stop beating around the bush," I said, my voice sharper than I expected. "You should start explaining."

"Okay, okay," he said. "So I am not a member of a gang, however you can sort of think of me as an honorary member of the gang Kevin and all are part of, the Magan Gang. The only people who knew that I am an honorary member are Charlie, Dave, Nate, and Paul. So I have been up to date on what was happening, but the reason that I lied to you in the hospital about the whole initials thing was because I didn't want you involved."

"How did you get involved?" I asked.

"Funny story," Aiden said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "A few years ago when Nate was at our house, I heard him sneak out one night and I followed him and landed up at the gang house. Me being me, I found a way to sneak in. And then Charlie caught me. She was about to beat me to a pulp until Nate came to my rescue. The only people there that night were Nate, Paul, Charlie and Dave. They decided to make me an honorary member, and I was sort of outside help. I dealt a lot with negotiations and some other things that I can't talk about."

"How did you get my phone?" I asked.

"It took some time, but I got something that gave me its coordinates. Then I went there and kicked some ass before getting your phone and a few files before leaving."

"So are you helping with the case of Kevin being framed for owning that car?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am. I am investigating a few people, and out of the 16 people I was looking into, only four are left," he answered.

"Who are the four?" I asked.

"As of now, that isn't your concern," Paul said coming up behind me. "The guys are looking for you, so you need to go. They can't know about Aiden."

"Bye Aiden," I said. We stood up and he wrapped me into a hug.

"I'll see you later," he smiled. I walked out and was met with 5 confused people.

"Who were you meeting with?" Keith asked.

"Uh, I had to meet with Nicki for something," I lied quickly.

"Okay," James said. "Who is gonna drop Rachel off?"

"I'll take her," Zack volunteered. I nodded and followed him out. I got onto his bike and he started driving towards my house. Once he got there I got off and stared at the sky for a minute.

"Hey Rachel," Zack said. I looked at him and motioned for him to continue. "I don't know what happened between you and Kevin, but you guys should sort it out soon."

"What makes you think something happened between us?" I asked.

"Because after he dropped you that night, he called me and kept going on about how he fucked up," Zack laughed.

"Okay," I muttered. "I'll see you later. Bye."

"Bye Rachel." He pulled out of my driveway and I heard the engine rev before he sped away. I walked in and up to my room. I ignored the homework in my bag and just flopped onto my bed. I stayed like that for 30 minutes before brining myself to do my homework. After the grueling 2 hours that it took me to do all my work I went to my computer and pulled up my story. I started typing and my confusion melted away and I was absorbed by my world and my characters. I don't know for how long I was writing, but what I do know it that when I hit save my mom was calling me for dinner. I checked my phone and saw a few texts, mostly from Kevin.

Can we talk? -Kevin

Rachelllllllllll -Kevin

For fucks sake -Kevin

I will find you at school and drag you somewhere so we can talk -Kevin

Rachel pleaseeeeeeee -Kevin

Fine be that way -Kevin

Lol. We will meet tomorrow after school at the town library -Rachel

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! Sorry theta update are slow. I don't know if I will be able to update again, because of midterms. I will definitely update in February. I promiseeee. If I don't, please attack me with messages on my board, or private messages of comments. Yes I am encouraging you to attack me for not updating.

I love all of you!!

-anubluey