"Get dressed Choji we have to rescue Sasuke." Shikamaru says to him.

"Yes Sir." Choji says with a grin then closes the door and a few minutes later he walks out in his usual attire and we run into Kiba.

"Kiba come with us we have to retrieve Sasuke the moron." I say to him.

"Sure." Kiba says to us with a grin and we walk to the gate and we bump into Neji and Lee.

"Sora? What are you doing with a group of boys?" Neji asks me.

I sigh. "I want to go back to bed and sleep. But I can't because Sasuke ran away from the village." I say to him. "And I was assigned as co-lead for this mission."

"Neji?" Shikamaru asks and Neji nods and Lee just watches us.

"Shikamaru you come up with the plan I'm gonna see what tools I have." I say to him.

Shikamaru nods.

I open up my weapons pouch and I count my kunai and shuriken and my senbon.

"Ok we are going in a single file line, first is Kiba and Akamaru. They have been all around the fire country and they have their noses. Next is me if anything happens to the front of the line I'll be there to back him up, next is Sora, she has great strength and is always aware of everything. Naruto you are next you are to look at both of the sides and keep watch Choji your behind him and your will do the same. Then Neji will bring up the rear and keep watch behind us with his byuakugan." Shikamaru says to us.

I nod and I check my other weapons that keep in my normal pouch.

"Are we ready?" Shikamaru asks everyone.

We nod.

"Lets move out." Shikamaru says and we get in formation after we run out of the village.

I keep my hand on the handle of my katana as we run. "Shikamaru their may be others along with traps. I sense a huge amount of chakra but I don't know how far ahead they are." I say to him.

Shikamaru nods. "What about Sasuke can you tell where he is?" He asks me.

I close my eyes and I focus. "No his chakra is off majorly and I can't see his." I say to him and I open my eyes.

Shikamaru's eyes widen. "You don't mean?"

"He's alive but he him self isn't moving. His chakra is being surrounded by something and I don't know what." I say to him.

Shikamaru looks ahead thinking.

"Neji can you use your byuakugan to see ahead?" I ask him.

"Yeah." Neji says to me and he looks ahead. "There's four ninja and something on one of the guy's back that has a lot of chakra in it." Neji says to me.

"Thanks Neji now I know what that huge amount of chakra was that I was sensing." I say to him.

Neji nods.

We come to a trap.

I look up to see a few wires above us and I look at the ground to see a lot of wires.

"This looks easy." I say and I climb up on the main tree and I see an activator along with bombs. I tilt my head and I jump down just as Naruto's about to step on a wire. "Idiot." I say and tie my hair back in a low pony tail and I jump to the other side of the wire with out activating them.

"How did you do that?" Kiba asks me from the other side of the wires.

"I train that's how." I say to him with a smirk.