“I knew I forgot something.” Suddenly came Collin’s voice. Adrien looked up as his father came down the steps. In one hand was a tray for Adrien’s dinner and the other were a set of car keys. Collin placed the tray on the table, stopped, looked over at his son and the drawings and simply smiled.

“I’ll be back in an hour.” He said grabbing his jacket. Adrien watched as he left.

Then went back to drawing, feeling nothing for towards his wellbeing.

In Beverly Hills, on the other hand, Sebastian was agitated about the boy’s wellbeing. What was happening? Was he okay? Did another injury inflict upon him? Question after question and no answers to follow up, the world might as well be insane!

Had Gabriel not dragged Sebastian out again to find ‘The Child’, Adrien would’ve been saved by now. Damn that father of mine. I swear he drags me out during critical moments on purpose. What I would give to just stick him out in sunlight.

 The night was blessed with a full moon and the light fell upon the Belmont’s mansion. The brothers stood in Richard’s workshop. It was nothing special, just a large one-room shack with a small greenhouse in the lefthand corner near the door, an alchemist station right across from it. In the upper left hand corner was a resting area with a small T.V and a couch and coffee table.

Richard handed his younger twin three small vials of a red liquid mixture he had made. “Are you sure about this?”

Sebastian slipped the vials into his inside jacket pocket. “It’ll work, I think.” He replied unsurely. “I’ll call if anything happens.”

“Like how you’re in jail and using up your one phone call?” Richard smiled innocently.

Sebastian snorted as he headed towards the door. “Very funny. Come on, we don’t have all night.”

They hopped into the car and drove in silence till they came upon the Horn’s residence. Sebastian slid out and turned to his brother.

“Are you sure this will work?” Richard asked.

“That boy is suffering and no one knows it. I’m not going to continue to let things happen.”

“But if Collin confronts you. . . .”

“Then I will defend myself if I must. I won’t be long.” Sebastian closed the door and hurried to the backyard as Richard drove down the street. He started looking around the foundation of the house. There had to be a window of some type in the basement, right? Otherwise, how would you prevent mold and mildew from building up? He stopped and peered down at a few bushes that where the only two up against the house. 

Strange. He reached down and pushed their branches aside. A small square window firmly locked up presented itself. With a smile, he turned into mist and passed through the window pane and reemerged into the half bathroom.

The door was closed, which was good but from the other side was the sound of . . . . .a whip? He listened closely.

“To think that Olsen would try to do such a thing! I’ll have that man fired. Fired I said!” Collin’s voice rang out with anger. The sound of the whip came slapping down against something bare.

A boy screamed in pain, causing Sebastian winced.

“S-stop,” a horsed voice croaked out.

“Silence!” Collin yelled. The screams continued.

Sebastian stepped away from the door and grabbed the door knob. He had to stop this madness like he should’ve done the first time. Hell, he should’ve just killed the man back at the mansion. That would’ve made life easy.