the start of smytheberry

sebastian parked his car he saw skylar's car on the driveway so he knew his brother was also home sebastian walked whistling into the house.

he walked into garden where his mom dad and skylar were sat sipping homemade lemonade.

" you ok son" charles asked

" yeah" sebastian said unable to stop the smile spreading on his face.

" im happy for you" charles said

" wait how do you...sky did you tell them" sebastian asked

" nobody told us anything we could hear you whistling as you walked through the house it doesnt take a genius to work why your so happy" maggie said smiling at him.

" whats this" sj said walking out to sit with him.

" i told rachel how i felt" sebastian said

" oh you did good for you what did she say' sj asked

" we are going out tomorrow for our first date" sebastian said

" i think its wonderful how both you boys have met beautiful girls" sj said

meanwhile

" its so romantic rachie both of us dating brothers" marley said as she sat on rachel's bed she had run to her the moment sebastian had left.

" not to mention goodlooking" rachel said

" i knew you fancied him" marley said

" he is taking me to the cabin tomorrow night" rachel said feeling a thrill of excitement.

" ooh romantic " marley said

the next day

rachel was woken by marley running into her room carrying a huge bouquet of roses and she had the biggest smile on her face.

" skylar is so sweet" rachel said seeing her sister so happy.

" there for you" marley said rachel got out of bed and tuck the stunning roses from marley and sure enough the card said rachel. she placed the bouquet on her nightstand and pulled tge card out and read it.

morning beautiful
thought these would put a
smile on your face like i have
at the thought of out first date.
seb xx

" i will go start breakfast" marley said rachel nodded and smiled she pucked up her cell and messaged sebastian.

morning i just got the roses
they are beautiful thank you.
im looking forward to tonight
rach xx

she went to go take a quick shower and has she re-entered her room she saw her cell phone screen flashing.

it was a message from sebastian she clicked it and she saw it was a photo of him shirtless with the words scroll down above it. curiosity got the better of her and she scrolled down to see him wearing jeans and holding a rose identical to the ones he had sent her. under the photo the message read i bet you thought i was naked hope your not too disappointed. however if your reading this it means you scrolled which means you have a dirty mind which means we really meant for each other.

rachel giggled and ended downstairs to see marley whizzing around the kitchen making pancakes and coffee.

" im so glad your giving him a chance skylar told me he had never seen sebastian caught up on a girl like this before " marley said

" seeing you and skylar together has been a big factor in me giving him a chance skylar is so sweet with you i figured sebastian cant be so bad after all " rachel said

" i cant believe skylar wants me its like he worships me" marley said blushing.

" he does " rachel said

" and sebastian worships you " marley said rachel smiled at her.

later that day

rachel was getting ready for their date she felt nervous but in a good way marley wasnt helping her nerves by giving her a running countdown until sebastian woukd be arriving.

" ten minutes " marley said walking into her room for the twelve time.

" thank you" rachel said checking her outfit.

"you look beautiful " marley said

" thank you so do you" rachel said skylar was coming to take marley out for dinner.

" oh my i heard a car" marley said running out of her room.

" its skylar " she shouted up a moment later.

rachel headed downstairs marley and skylar were having quite the make out session by the front door.

" he wont be long" skylar said as thdy broke the kiss.

"so where you two going tonight" rachel asked

" a quaint little diner that does amazing food its lit by candles and a roaring fireplace"  skylar said looking at marley.

" we best be off " marley said she hugged rachel skylar gve her a smike and they left a minute later sebastian arrived rachel locked up and headed out to hus car he was stood beside it waiting to open the car door for her.as she walked over she saw he was sfaring at her she knew she had chisen the right outfit she had ooted for a pale blue woolen jumper and jeans with high heels and natching clutch bag, she would have felt over dressed wearing a dress at the cabin plus it was a cold night.

" hi" she said shyly.

" hello" sebastian said giving her another look up and down before looking into her eyes he smirked but this time it was a sexy playful smirk as opposed to hus devious smirks she had seen before.he opened the car door and she climbed in.

two minutes later they were on their way and both seemed to be feeling nervous and they had fallen silrnt but it wasnt an uncomfortable one.

" thank you agsin for the roses" rachel said

" your very welcome did you see the photo " sebastian asked giving her a sideways glance as he drove.

" yes" rachel said she felt her cheek redden as she recalled expecting him to be naked.

" were you disappointed " he asked

" i was expecting you to be naked given its you i cant help but think nothing is impossible " rachel said

"i will take that as a compliment now open the glove compartment " he said rachel did so and saw a gift wrapped box.

"open it" sebastian said rachel picked the box up and tore off the wrapping to a meerkat charm.

" wait you know we call you meerkat" rachel asked

" yes kurt told me several times i dont mind most people think they are adorable.. any way i noticed your charm bracelet i was going to ger my initials but when i saw tgat i had to get it i hope you like it" sebastian said rachel had a closer look at the silver meerkat face.

" its adorable thank you" rachel said putting it onto her bracelet.

"your very welcome " he said

finally they arrived at the cabin rachel saw the lights were already on.

" so miss berry are you ready to be wooed smythe style" sebastian asked as he offered his hand for her to get out kf the car.

" im excited and slightly unnerved " rachel giggled.

"yes im full of surprises as you will soon find out" sebastian said

author notice

hi guys the next chapter will be posted later today and it will be the final chapter hope yoy have enjoyed this story.