Part 13. You serious?

Archie's pov
I woke up cause someone hit me in the head... with a pillow. It was Veronica and she was pissed.
V- You slept with another girl and told her that we were divorced?!
A- You said I could and it was a one time thing. Also how did you know?
V- Well 'Linda' sent you a message saying she liked you and yes I said that you could sleep around but not tell people that we were divorced.
A- I was drunk and mad at you I just wanted to hurt you like you hurt me!
V- How the hell did I hurt you?!
A- Like I told you yesterday, you left me when I needed you the most and you don't even seem to care!
V- Yeah and I said that I was sorry!
A- It doesn't matter, you left me and I didn't do anything wrong. You said I could do whatever I wanted and then in 5 months we would see where we stood.
V- I know you didn't do anything wrong I just guess that I didn't think you would move on so quickly.
I saw that Veronica started crying, she was really not feeling good about all of this. She regretted her choice and I saw it.
A- Ronnie I am sorry maybe I was wrong just ignoring you saying that I had divorced you. But also Ronnie you have to understand that even though I love you I am not ready yet. You hurt me really badly by leaving so maybe our break should continue till Betty and Jughead comes home.
V- Yeah maybe, bye Archiekins I love you.
A- Ronnie wait, I bought you flowers that should get to your hotel in LA in a few days as a birthday gift.
V- Thank you!
Veronica walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek then put her clothes on and started walking out of the room. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a kiss. She kissed back but then she ran crying out of the house.
A- Bye Ronnie...

1 month later, nobody's pov
Today it was a year ago. Veronica still remembered it like it was yesterday. She was still in LA, on the airport about to leave to go home to Riverdale. She didn't know if she was ready to meet Archie again. She knew that she loved him more than anything but what if he didn't feel the same way. What if he hadn't forgiven her. Archie was sitting in his living room on his way to visit the graveyard. He wanted to say hi to Angel. He didn't feel right doing it without Veronica but that didn't matter, they were on a break.

A/N: Part 13 everyone. Also I just watched the new episode of Riverdale and without spoiling to much, I loved it and my varchie babies were so cute in it. Enjoy!
Next part: "A year ago"