Part 12. Guess who it is

V- Archie?
A- What do you want?
V- I couldn't stand another day without you.
A- Well you were the one who left me so it's your fault!
V- I know but can we please go to our house and talk?
A- My house, you left so now it's my house!
V- Fine Archiekins, lets go to your house!
I said his nickname 'Archiekins' and he didn't get mad we just walked home together, actually holding hands.
A- So, Veronica, what did you want?
V- I missed you.
A- You said that!
V- Can you please stop being such a jerk. Yes I left you but now I am back because I love you.
A- That's not what you said 4 months ago!
V- I know but I was sad and confused but now my mind is more clear!
Archie started crying and I got scared.
V- Don't cry please.
A- It's just that I love you Ronnie but everything is so messed up. I am messed up you left me when I needed you the most. We lost Angel and for 7 months you got to be sad and angry but I never got to feel sad, I was supposed to stay happy and strong for you. But you left me when all I needed was you.
V- Archiekins I am so sorry I had no idea.

Nobody's pov
Archie was sitting on the couch and Veronica sat down next to him and held him. He looked at her with those cute brown eyes and she leaned in for a kiss. He didn't pull back and the kissed turned more heated. She sat on his lap and he took hers and his shirt off. He kissed her neck and picked her up. He took her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. She took off her skirt while Archie took his pants and underwear off. He pulled Veronicas panties off and unhooked her bra.

Veronicas pov
I woke up with Archie next to me sleeping. I had no idea what time it was so I checked Archie's phone. The clock was ‪8.22am‬ then I saw that Archie had gotten a text. I didn't want to snoop but I still read it. It said.
"Hi Archie I know that it ended really quickly between us but can you give me a second chance? Reggie is back with Josie so don't worry about him. I know we just slept with each other but I really like you. I know that you just got divorced so maybe you aren't ready but still, I can wait until you are ready. Please respond as soon as possible- Linda Mie"
I couldn't believe it, he had hooked up with someone else. I know that I said that it was okay but was he never going to tell me about it? And why had he told her that we were divorced?

A/N: Sorta rushed, sorta left you on a cliffhanger but honestly I don't care. The whole story feels rushed to me but yeah. So excited for a new episode of Riverdale soon. Enjoy!
Next part: "You serious?"