Chapter 59: Happy Father's Day

DESIREE'S POV

I woke up the kids and sat them in chairs in the kitchen. I made Ashley some eggs and bacon and while that was cooking, I got the card ready. I had them all write their name in the card and placed it on a tray with the food.

"HA-E DADDY DAY DADDY!" Maria yelled and Ashley just chuckled as she jumped up on the bed.

"Thank you Maria" He hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

Soon he had all 4 kids crawling on him, screaming non-sense.

"Maria, how about you go find your ladybug bike." I said, picking her up off the bed.

"Okay mama" I said, putting her down.

"Oh and, take your sister" I said, picking up Juliana and handing her to Maria. "Be careful with her now" I said as Maria carried her out of the room. I picked up the 2 boys and placed them in the hallway outside the door.

"Love you Ash, happy fathers day, I'll try to keep them quiet so you can sleep."

"Thank you baby" He smiled as I hugged and kissed him. I left and picked up Jake and Jackson.

"Cmon boys, lets go, let daddy sleep" I said, placing them on the couch. I heard crying coming from upstairs and I raced upstairs to see Juliana at the top.

"Aww Julie, come here" I said, picking her up and carrying her downstairs, trying to stop her from crying. Once she stopped crying, I put her on the couch with her brothers before I heard a thud and more crying. I sighed and ran back over to the stairs to see Maria on the stairs, wailing. I picked her up and saw blood coming out of her mouth and saw she split her lip.

"Aww Maria" I cooed, carrying her to the kitchen. I sat her on the counter and grabbed a rag, getting it wet and wiping away some of the blood to see how bad her lip is. "Shit Maria, that's going to need stitches." I said, wetting another rag.

"Des, everything okay?"

"Yes baby, just go back to bed"

"What's wrong with Maria?" He asked, walking closer.

"She just split her lip falling on the stairs. She needs stitches so I was about to take her."

"I'll get the car rea-"

"No Ash, you go lie down and relax. I got it all under control." I said, kissing his neck and pushing him back to the room.

"You sure?" He asked, unsure.

"Hell yeah babe. I am there mother." I reassured him.

"Alright, love you, call if you need anything." He said, heading back into the room.

"Will do" I said as I pressed the new rag to Maria's lip. I grabbed the keys and placed the wailing Maria in the car. I turned on the car and grabbed the other 3 kids, placing them in as well.

I reapplied some more pressure to her lip and drove off to Sammi and Jinxx's house. I knocked on their door and they answered.

"Hey, can you watch my kids, the triplets, 1, 2 or 3 of them? Maria split her lip and I'm trying to keep Ashley as less stressed as possible."

"Sure, we can watch all 3."

"Thank you so much" I said, handing them over.

"No problem!" They said, taking the kids from me. I rushed Maria to the hosptial and they took her and I followed her since it wasn't that bad. I sat next to her and held her hand, trying to keep her calm as they stitched her lip back together. It hurt to see my little baby cry but I couldn't do anything about it. After they finsihed I was allowed to hold her to calm her down. I had a paper towel, trying to wipe all the drool off of her face as she was wailing.

"Aww Maria, It's okay" I said, trying to soothe her. I eventually got her to stop wailing but she still had tears rolling down her face and was making little noises. I signed some stuff and then carried her to the car. I drove to Jinxx and Sammi's, picked up the kids and drove back to our house. I walked in to see Ash watching TV on the couch.

"Hey, how's Maria?"

"She's fine" I said as I put her on the ground. "Go to daddy" I said and she ran to him. 

"Aww, were you a good girl for the doctors Maria?" She nodded and he smiled, kissing her forehead. "We're meeting Jake and Ella, your parents, my parents and Ella's parents for dinner at 7"

"Alright" I said as I put the triplets in a play pen. The phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?"

"D-Desiree?" It sounded like she was crying.

"Juliet?"

"C-Can you come over"

"Sure thing" I said as I grabbed the keys. "Ash, watch the kids, I'll be back" I said as I rushed out of the house. I jumped in the car and drove to Juliet and Andy's house. I knocked on the door and Juliet opened it, tears pouring down her face. "Juliet! What's wrong!" She pulled me in and tried to calm down.

"I-I think I'm pregnant."

"Have you taken a test?" She shook her head. "Have you told Andy?" Another shake of the head. "Where is Andy?"

"St-store"

"Do you have a test" She nodded. "Go take it, I'll wait out here for you." She nodded and went into the bathroom. She came out five minutes later.

"I-I'm pregnant" She said, tears starting to roll down her face. 

"That's great Juliet!"

"I-I'm just scared. Scared of what Andy will think."

"Juliet, look how long he's been with you. If he can't handle a kid then he needs to seriously grow the fuck up. Ash and I had just started dating when I got pregnant! He'll be so happy Juliet."

"Alright, thanks Des" She said, hugging me. I went home and got ready for dinner. As I was doing my hair, the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"You were right! i told Andy and he was more then happy! As soon as I told him, he dropped down to one knee and proposed!"

"Juliet! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks! I'm just so fucking happy! Anyway, I gotta go, talk to ya later"

"Bye" I said and hung up. I finished my hair and we drove to the dinner. We talked and laughed and had a great time.

***********************************************************************************************************

Listening to Saviour by Black Veil Brides

NEXT CHAPTER WILL FOR SURE BE THE END!

REMEMBER THIS IS IN THE WATTY AWARDS!

LOOK FORWARD TO THE SEQUEL!