Chapter 56: Help!

Chapter 56: Help!

DESIREE'S POV

I woke up to one of the babies screaming. I looked over 5 minutes later to see Ashley peacefully sleeping.

 "Ass" I muttered slipping out of his arms. I put on a robe and took care of Jake and then got back into bed. Ashley wrapped his arms around me again, snuggled into the bed and continued to sleep. I had to get up 5 more times that night and each time, Ashley would stay asleep and then I would get back and he would wrap his arms around me. I woke up and made breakfast. Ash sat at the table and I slammed the plates down and went to go get the kids since he didn't. I sat them in their chairs and gave them their breakfast then ate mine. I ended up having to feed them since Ash wouldn't.

"Babe, can I have some more?" I snatched his plate and slammed it in front of him.

"Are you mad or something?" He asked as I sat in my chair.

"Yes" I said quietly.

"Why?"

"Why do you think dumbass!"

"I don't know"

"Its you!"

"What! What am I doing?!"

"Tell me if you can figure it out smartass!"

"Ok so, first I'm a dumbass and now I'ma smart ass?" I just rolled my eyes and slammed my plate in the sink. He finished and went to sit on the couch. I sighed, putting his plate in the sink and placing the kids in their play pen. The phone rang and I went to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Jakes being an ass" Ella said.

"Pshh, tell me about it, Ashley won't do anything except sleep and sit on his ass!"

"Jake to!"

"Oh lordy, I'll try to smack some sense into that boy hold on" I said and hung up.

"Ash, I'm going to Jake's"

"Okay" He said waving. I got to their house and Ella let me in.

"Where is he?"

"Couch" I walked over and stood in front of the TV. I saw Desiree was cuddling with him.

"Ehhhhhhh" He whined. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the house.

"You need to fucking help your wife! Snap out of this! She needs help with your daughter! I don't need you turning into Ashley, alright, I swear, you 2 are 1 in the same! Your both being asses and don't even realize it! Help!" I yelled and slapped him.

"Owwww"

"SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!"

"Alright alright" He said rubbing his cheek.

"Love you" I said kissing his cheek and hugging him.

"Love you to" He said as I headed back inside.

"Fixed, wish Ashley was that easy" I said with a smile.

"Thanks" She said with a chuckle.

"No problem, call me if you have anymore problems with this" I said, pointing to Jake and heading to my car. I walked in and Jackson was crying. Ashley was just sitting there on the couch. I walked behind him and slapped the back of his head, grabbing Jackson.

"Ow, what was that for"

"Not helping! You idiot!" I said and brought the kids up for their nap. He continued not to help so after I put the kids to bed for the night I chewed him out. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM! I NEED YOUR HELP AROUND HERE! I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF 4 FUCKING KIDS BY MYSELF! COULD YOU AT LEAST HELP A LITTLE! I'M NOT ASKING FOR A FUCKING LOT!" I yelled and stormed up the stairs.

"BABY!" He yelled up the stairs.

"Oh don't EVEN!" I yelled as I grabbed a pillow and blanket. I threw them at him which caused him to stumble down the stairs. "YOU! COUCH! NOW! NO WAY IN HELL ARE YOU SLEEPING UP HERE TONIGHT! IF I WAKE UP ONCE BECAUSE OF THE BABY, YOUR DEAD!" I yelled and slammed the door. I slept all through the night and when I woke up, Ashley was asleep on the stairs.

"You better today?"

"Mhmm" He said and went back to sleep. I picked him up, struggling and carried him up the rest of the stairs and into our room. I layed him in the bed and stretched out my arms.

"Damn your heavy" I said, climbing in next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the back of his neck and I quickly heard his light snoring. I smiled, not mad at him anymore.

************************************************************************************************************

HelloThurmanBiersack gave me the idea for the fight

Listening to Gives You Hell~ All American Rejects ---------------------->

Kind of a filler chapter... sorry if ti sucked :p i was trying to hurry and get this posted XDD