Chapter 17:PREGNANT!!!

I was...PREGNANT!!!

I ran through the house like a mad woman screaming at the top of my lungs.

I then ran into Ashley and gave him a big hug.

"Soooo...." He asked patting my head which was snuggled into his shoulder.

"YES!!" I yelled into his face.

"I'm so happy Desi!!!" He said hugging me tight.

"ME TOOO!!" I said hugging him tighter.

"OH SHIT" I said grabbing my keys,my purse and dragged Ashley to the car.

"Wha-What's going on" Ashley said,freaking out, as I backed out of the driveway.

"I made an appointment with the doctor today just to double check" I said, my eyes not leaving the road.

"Oh ok" Ashley said calming down and we just drove in silence until we got there.

I walked in and checked in.

"Hi my name is Desiree Pitts and I'm here to see Dr.Phillips"

"Oh ok he'll be right out" She said typing some stuff into her computer.

"Ok" I said taking a seat next to Ashley in the waiting room.

About 10 minutes later they called me.

"Desiree Pitts"

I got up and walked to him.

"Nice to see you again" He said.

"You to" I said looking up at him as we walked down the hall.

He lead me to the normal room we go in when I come to see him and I knew the routine.

Lie down,lift up my shirt and wait.

"Since my nurse is busy today I am going to be taking care of you today" he said closing the door and sitting down.

He put the gel on my skinny tummy and moved the thing around.

"So Desiree,how have you been since we last saw you"

"Oh fine,we are still trying to deal with the death of the baby but we are copeing pretty well.We also came here to find out if we are indeed pregnant" I said with a smile.

"Well you'll find out in just a few minutes" he said looking at the screen.

"So,Ashley,how have you been"

"Fine. Fine. I just recentley proposed to her at our baby shower a couple months ago so after our first baby is born we are going to get married."

"oh that's nice" The doctor said looking back up at the screen.

"You are pregnant" The doctor said happily.

"Oh my gosh" I said covering my mouth so I wouldn't scream.

He printed out a picture and I pulled my shirt down and hopped up and hugged Ashley.

"We did it!" I squealed.

"I know! Let's go" he said dragging me to the car.

I was so estatic. I screamed all the way home and couldn't wait to tell EVERYBODY!