Chapter Seventeen

Yongguk ^

Chapter Seventeen~

Destiny was a no show for the two weeks Abby stayed at Yongguk's place. They figured she was still planning because there was no way she had changed her mind. Hyunbin had gotten more information that Destiny was after Abby because she had been turned into a vampire. It was bad enough having vampires that were born, but ones that had been turned in vampires were much worse. They needed more blood, their mood swings were all over the place and they were careless when killing humans--meaning they usually left a trail behind them.

Of course, Donghan knew that when he decided to jump her with his fangs, but he didn't think it would land Abby on Destiny's hit list. He promised Kenta he would help her control her vampire self since it was his doing. However, it had become increasing difficult and it was the day of the wedding. Thankfully, Yongguk had fed her twenty-nine blood bags which should have kept her under control until after the wedding.

"My dear best friend... You look beautiful--"

"Elisha, save those tears for my actual wedding in like, ten years please." Abby laughed, smiling when Elisha glanced at her with a taken aback expression.

"What do you mean? Your wedding is now--"

"This is forced, I don't count this as my real wedding."

"... ok then... anyway, no lipstick today?" She asked with a frown since Abby barely had any makeup on.

"Nope, I cannot be arsed with that bullshit today. I hate wearing makeup because it's made me feel ugly without it."

"Abby, you're beautiful, my friend! Don't let makeup make you think differently. Now, stand up and let me straighten your dress!"

She chuckled and with the help of her best friend, she got out of the chair. Her dress was white like milk and it was simple--something she was grateful for since her mother finally picked a dress that didn't look like a disco ball. It had a puffy skirt and a laced top with a silver ribbon tied around her waist.

*********

"Breathe, dude." Hyunbin said to Yongguk who was panicking because of Kenta--who had not shown up yet.

"I need all of you here, where is he?! Donghan, call him!" He demanded as Sanggyun fixed his tied. Donghan did as he was told and rang Kenta's phone but there was no answer. Kenta had turned his phone off as he snuck over to Abby's house, then tip-toeing up the stairs to reach her room.

"Abby, send Elisha away for a moment." He said from outside the door and she felt her heart race with excitement that he had shown up at least. She was afraid him and Donghan wouldn't turn up.

"Elisha,"

"Mm?" She responded, fixing the pearl necklace around Abby's neck.

"Did you bring any water up?"

"Huh? Oh, no I didn't. I'll go get you some." She said and rushed out the room to go to the kitchen. Kenta instantly stepped into Abby's room, his heart bursting at seeing her.

Kenta when seeing her in her dress: