Chapter Eleven

Hyunbin ^

Chapter Eleven~

"Donghan, NO!" Kenta yelled, pulling his best friend away from Abby after his shock disappeared. It was too late; she had passed out for the time being.

"You just bit her, oh my god..." Hyunbin said, too speechless to say anymore.

"You said her being a human was the problem... now she's not... problem solved--"

"Yeah, that problem! What about the blood cravings and the anger problems?! You just turned an already moody teenage girl, into a teenage blood sucker, Donghan!" Kenta shouted at him, making inaudible noises of shock and frustration.

"I know what I've done and I'll look after her. Stop panicking." Donghan rolled his eyes.

"Oh my lord... this is sooo bad, like... you don't even realize what you've done—oh my god, oh my god!" Hyunbin went from groaning to grunting. He was pretty ticked off and so was Kenta. Abby was dealing with so much anger and hatred towards her mother, and being a vampire was going to enhance her feelings even further! It could have ended with blood being spilled.

"You better tell Yongguk you just turned his fiancé." Hyunbin said, Donghan only then getting worried. Yongguk was like Kenta that way--they were extremely gentle and kind, but once they were made angry... that was it.

"Looks like I have to write down in Abby's file that she is now... basically... dead--"

"Undead," Donghan corrected, a fake smile on his face when Hyunbin shook his head at him.

"But first, you should go and erase Elisha's memories, shouldn't you?" Kenta said, Hyunbin glaring at him suddenly. "It's not nice to hear, is it? Someone telling you that you have to erase the memories of someone you love?"

Hyunbin took his gaze elsewhere, his heart shaking a little. Kenta was right and it upset him to even think about erasing Elisha's memories of him.

"I could always... change her for--"

"Be quiet, Donghan! I'm not turning her in a vampire just so I can be with her. I'd never wish a human to become a vampire, a werewolf--or any of the others! EVER! It's worse than death, it's worse than living." He disappeared into thin air after saying those words and it got Donghan thinking. He would have rather dealt with a teenage vampire than not having Abby aware of his existence. Just then, in that moment... he realized he didn't change her for Kenta or Yongguk, or for herself--he turned her for himself because he didn't want to lose her.

What does this mean, then? I changed her because I'm selfish... He thought, gasping faintly as he glanced at his best friend with a very guilty expression. He had realized why he turned her, and he didn't want to let himself feel that way, but he couldn't exactly stop it neither. Shit...

"I think she might lose herself and kill her mom, you know, with all her emotions being doubled and everything." Kenta said, brushing Abby's hair out of her face so he could see her face better.

"I'll handle her, I promise. I'll make sure she stays sane--"

"I'm really pissed at you for biting her... but I'm also grateful... but I'm not ready to thank you yet." Kenta chuckled, smiling sweetly at Donghan when they looked at each other. Donghan forced a smile back to mask his guilty expression. He couldn't stop feeling bad about the fact he liked Abby--the crush of both of his best friend's—he was supposed to be the good friend who didn't fancy her!

Oops.

**********

Hyunbin took Elisha's memories away while she was sleeping and it broke him more than he would have ever admitted. For the first time in his life, he liked someone and of all the creatures his first love could have been... he fell for a human. A human. The people he was supposed to stay a secret from and it hurt him so badly; he couldn't imagine how Kenta must have felt since he knew Abby since she was a child.