Chapter 4 part 6/15 - Master

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(Flashback)

Ragna, who is around eleven years old, looking around the forest while standing on guard with a bamboo sword on his hands. Ragna kept his spiky hair, but instead of white, its dark-blonde and both of his eyes were green; he also wore a dirty white sleeveless shirt, dirty black trousers and muddy black-and-red sneakers. ("Okay Ragna, you know Jubei since your original universe, I can do this.")

Then, he heard a noise in the bushes, in which he closed his eyes, took a deep breath and suddenly, a black shadow came out of a tree and Ragna rapidly turns around and hit the shadow in the face, but it dodges his attack, taken to his surprise. The shadow landed on the ground with one foot behind Ragna and before he could even respond, the shadow kicks him in the back and has him flying to a tree. "GAH!" Ragna cried in agony as he fell to the ground and struggling to get up.
"Good one kid," The figure complimented him, "Too bad you kinda miss, but you're getting there."

The figure reveals to be a two-tailed, black and white cat standing on two legs. He wears an orange jacket similar to Tao's, but with an Eastern motif involve and a cut in the back where his two tails poke out. He also wears an eyepatch on his right eye. The cat smiles as he lends Ragna his hand, which he accepts and stands up, which shows Ragna being much taller than the cat.
"...Whatever Jubei." Ragna shrugged off, which made the cat named Jubei laugh heartily.
"Once the grumpy one, always the grumpy one." Jubei teased him, which made him pouted and crossed his arms, "Hey, I'm just joking around kiddo, what I'm trying to say is that you need to lighten up a bit, you know, I'm not saying to be overly optimistic or cheerful or all that hogwash, but just be a little optimistic for once in a while."
"I tried...but it always bites me in the ass!" Ragna told him, which makes him laugh again.
"Ha ha ha, oh you and your hilarious foul-mouth habits," Jubei joked a bit," You do realise that mouth might get you in trouble, especially with those goody-two-shoes, good for nothing nobles, right?"
"If they have a problem with that, fuck them," Ragna said.
"Good one, I like that," Jubei complimented him again, "Not giving damn about people's opinion will give you some freedom and enjoyment in life."
"...Thanks."

"No prob kiddo," Jubei smiled, "Now, let's get back to the castle before Peach will bite my ears off again

"No prob kiddo," Jubei smiled, "Now, let's get back to the castle before Peach will bite my ears off again...well, meteorically speaking."
"True...let's go."

And then, the two walked out of the forest and entered the castle...

(Flashback ends)

"Umm...Ragna, are you okay?" Elphelt asks, as she waves her hand at Ragna's face, which makes him shakes his head, making Elphelt stops waving her hand.
"Oh...umm, I was spacing out, wasn't I?" Ragna asks, which Elphelt replies with a nod, "Thought so, well can I do my training now?"
"I guess so, but don't-"

Suddenly, everything turns black, panicking Elphelt as she screams; "What's going on!?"

Then, the lights turn red, which Zack and Ramlethal run to the room.
"Rags!" Zack calls out, "Something is-wait a minute..."
"Why are you two hugging?" Ram asks bluntly as she crosses her arms with a disapproval expression on her face while Zack tries to hold back his laughter.
"...Huh?" Ragna asks as he looks down, realising Elphelt is hugging him out of fear, making him blush a bit and looks away awkwardly, "Umm...El...please let go of me..."
"Huh? Oh!" Elphelt lets go of Ragna in a panicky manner and feels her face heating up, "Oh Arceus, I'm so sorry, I didn't-"
"No, it's okay!" Ragna ensures as he looks down with a very embarrassed expression on his face.
"I'm...I'm glad..." Elphelt smiles as she quickly turns to her other childhood friend and sister, "An...anyways, what's going on!?"
"Someone is hacking the system!" Ramlethal tells the two, which shocks both of them.
"What!?" Elphelt asks in shock.
"In that case, what are we waiting for?" Ragna asks, "Let's go!"

A/N - Yep, that cat is Jubei, Ragna's master and yes, BlazBlue is a weird game, but I still love it regardless because of the lore and characters. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it my fellow ninjas and kunoichis! Kuno out!