Chapter 3 part 4/10 - Issues

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

(In Ky's office)
The group enters the office, when they notice Sol is lazily sleeping without the care of the world, which Ragna realises who he is.
"Sol?" Ragna called out quietly, which makes Sol opens one eye.
("That voice...") "Bloodedge? Is that you?" Sol asked as he sits more properly as he put his foots on the ground, "What the hell are you doing here?"
"I was going to ask the same thing, Sol."

"Huh? You know Ragna, Sol?" Ky asks his lazy-natured friend, who has his eyebrows widened.
"Ragna? Wait a minute!?" Sol stands up in pure shock and looks at him as if he seen a ghost, "You're telling me Bloodedge is actually royalty!"
"Yeah, got a problem with that?" Ragna responded to Sol's shock.
"No, I just don't imagine you as a prince," Sol said and sits back down. "Especially as the prince of the Mushroom Kingdom."

"Hey, shut up!" Ragna says.
"He does have a point you know?" Sabrina asked her adoptive older brother who rolls his eyes over. "Also, you know this bulk of muscles?"
"Grr...," Sol growled at the young princess, which made her growl back.
"GRRR!!!" She growls back childishly, which made Sol annoyed and went back to sleep and put his foots on the table, "Geez, what an asshole!"
"Yeah, he doesn't talk a lot, regardless if they're friends or foes," Ragna told her, "I met him during one of my hunting bounties two years ago when I was hunting down some small-sized Gears and I just, well, happen to encounter him by coincidence."
"Oh, I get it now," Sabrina understood, "Let me guess, did he punch you the face or something?"
"No, but in a way, yes," Ragna responded, "The two of us got into an argument, which leads to a fight and well... I lost."
"Wow! You got your ass kicked by this brusier?" Sabrina teased him where she playfully elbows him, "Looks like you're not as strong as you thought you were."
"...Shut it, Sabrina," Ragna told her off, "Besides, now, we're okay with each other since we started to have some missions together, so it's fine."

"Anyways, back to business," Ky coughed to grab their attention, which works, "Good, now, Queen Toadstool, you said you want to discuss something?"
"Well, yes, I do," Peach answered back.
"I see, well, I can offer some of my men if you want," Ky proposed, "You know, to repair your kingdom since I heard from the news about what happens and I'm dearly sorry for your loss."
"..." Peach chooses to stay silent as she clutches her fists and takes a deep breath, "That...that's one of the reasons I'm here."
"Huh?!" Ky became shocked since he didn't expect to be more than one reason, "Then, what are those other reasons? I might ask."
"I need your help to go against Bowser."
"Huh? Why?" Ky asked, "I mean, don't get me wrong; I would love to help you, but...this is Bowser we're talking about, can you just sent Mario like you usually do."
"Wha-what that suppose to mean?"

"He means your man-slave of a husband." Sol wakes up to say those harsh words, "After all, every time something bad happens, you heavily rely on your husband and his brother, don't you?"
"I...That is not true!" Peach shouted out.
"Hey, asshole!" Sabrina calls out, "Don't you dare talk shit about my mum!"
"Yeah, sorry, but I'm not letting someone talk trash about my BFF while I'm around." Amy defended the queen as well.
"I dare you to say that again and you'll get a hammer to the face!" Mario threatens him with a red face.
"Oh, well sorry about telling the truth." Sol apologises sarcastically with no hint of fear in his tone or expression as if he honestly doesn't give a shit.
"...I don't want to sound rude, but he's right," Ky agreed with the muscular bounty hunter, "Normally you have Mario go against Bowser, so...why do you need help from us?"
"...Because there is a new evil fighting alongside him," Peach answered hesitantly.
"...What do you mean by that?" Ky asked the blonde-haired woman.
"I mean Bowser hired someone, someone we have no idea about and has the ability to control a type of dark magic we never seen before and that looks very dangerous, unstable and very rare to use."
"Oh!...Well, that's really bad!" Ky replied and nodded, "In that case, I will gladly help."
"Really, thank you so-"

Suddenly, the roof starts to crumble a little as little pebbles appear out of the roof.
"Wa-what was that!?" El cried out in fear.
"Hold on sis!" Ram shouted out as she holds her pink-haired sister to her chest.
"Hold on guys!" Zack called out as he hugs the two, making himself a shield.

As everyone takes cover, the rumbling stops. Thus, everyone comes out of their cover, as Litchi looks around and asks; "Is everyone here, okay?"
Starlow looks around and floats towards Litchi.
"Yeah, looks like everyone is fine," She responded to the clinic doctor, "But what the hell was that?!"
"It sounds like it comes from downstairs," Ram mentioned.
"Oh Arceus no..." Ky realised in horror, "DIZZY! DOCTOR! SIN!"

Ky stands up from his desk and runs towards the back door, which Sol cries out; "KY! Wait up!"
"Should we follow them, milord," Baiken asked the white-haired prince.
"Yep, let's go," Ragna responded.
"Good-a-call." Mario agrees with him, as the group follows Ky and Sol.

A/N - Yep, I made a cliffhanger! Now, I hope my fellow ninjas and kunoichis enjoy this story so far. Kuno out!