Chapter 3 part 3/10 - Meeting the king

A/N: I DON'T OWN THESE CHARACTERS AT ALL. ONLY A FEW MAIN OCS AND THE RESTS ARE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS OR MINOR CHARACTERS. WARNING! - Swearing, Blood, Violence, Lewd Jokes, Deaths, Crossover Pairings, OCXCanon and Yaoi (Though, one of them is very one-sided). Enjoy my fellow ninjas and kunoichis.

A/N - Maybe I should make a special note: All of the chapters are connected and is in order. Just in case you think the chapters are separate, but they're not. There are all connected and it's in order, just in case you need to know.

(Back to the group)
"Alright," The guard hangs up his phone and turn to the group, "King Ky is expecting you guys and want you guys to wait outside of his office, which at the 10th floor, which you can access to the elevator."
"Thank you very much," Peach politely bows and turns to the group, "Alright, let's go everyone."
"Alright, you lead the way, Peach," Ragna said to the queen as the group moves on into the castle.

(Later on)
The group got out of the elevator and as they look around, Peach knocks on a wooden door with a sign saying 'King's office', which the group waits for the king to respond, which...he did by opening the door.
"Ah, good afternoon Queen Peach," Ky greeted her.
"You as well, King Kishe." Peach greeted him back by doing a curtsy.
"So, who are those guests you brought?" Ky asked curiously, "If you don't mind me asking."
"Not at all!" Peach told him with a warming smile, "The red plumber is my husband, Mario and the green one is his younger brother, Luigi."
"Oh yeah, I heard many great stories about them!" Ky said in awe as he walks towards the Mario brothers, "It's quite a pleasure to meet the famous Mario brothers themselves."
"Likewise Mr Kishe," Mario nodded as the two shake hands, "It's-a-nice to meet you as well, Crusade hero."

"It's nice meeting you too, King Luigi," Ky greeted the green coloured king.
"Same here...K...King Kishe." Luigi greets timidly.
"Oh, you don't need to be nervous, King Luigi," Ky ensured him, "We are royalties, after all."
"Oh! Of..of course."
"And Queen Peach," Ky turns to the blonde-haired queen, "who are those other guests if you don't mind me asking?"
"Oh, well the blonde woman is my daughter, Sabrina and the white haired man is my adopted son, Ragna," Peach introduced her children and then starts introducing her allies, "The pink haired cat is one of my royal science team; Kokonoe A. Mercury, the old man is E. Gadd, head of that royal science team, the red skinned guy is Tager, one of Kokonoe's assistants, the woman with a black suit is Lambda, another one of Kokonoe's assistants, the floating yellow ball is Starlow and-"
"Name's Luna! The best magical girl of all time, thank you very much!" Luna introduced herself arrogantly, interrupting the queen's introduction.
"Tao's tao, meow!" The simple-minded catgirl introduced herself.
"My name is Bang Shishigami! A pleasure to meet you, your majesty!" Bang shouted out.
"And my name is Amy Rose," Amy introduced herself, "A very close friend of the queen herself."
"I'm Elphelt Foster," The pink-haired woman introduced herself, "And this is my sister, Rammy."
"It's Ramlethal, Elphelt!" Ram corrected her in pure annoyance, making El laugh nervously.
"And I'm Zack Fair," He introduced himself, "A family friend of the Toadstool family."
"And I'm Litchi Faye-ling," The beautiful doctor introduced herself, "I'm a clinic doctor."
"Oh, I see, well it's a pleasure to meet you all." Ky politely smiled, "Now we should get to my office so we can discuss any issues you might have, okay?"
"Well, let's go then." Peach agreed.

A/N - Before you, guilty gear fans corrected me on El's and Ram's surname not being Foster; keep in mind this is an AU and also there's a plot reason why their surnames are Foster instead of Valentine in the game. Welp, I hope you enjoy this part my ninjas and kunoichis. Kuno out!