SaTzu 📷

A/N: No worries, there's a sequel of course. hahahaha x)

Now, it's Tzuyu's turn

Now, it's Tzuyu's turn. 😏

°°°°°°°°°°

Sneek Peek:

"Why are you following me?" Sana spat as she stopped walking and turned around to glare at the taller girl tailing behind her.

Both got out of the hospital, but a stubborn Sana won't get inside Tzuyu's car.

Tzuyu raised a brow. "Do you know where you're going?"

Sana froze and looked away with a pout while crossing her arms. This made Tzuyu smirked.

"So, you're coming with me." Directly grabbing the sulking latter's hand and pulled her back to the parking area but Sana kept resisting.

"YAH!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU! KYAAH!"

Tzuyu noticed that some passers by are already looking them. She stopped pulling the squealing squirrel and whispered.

"I told you, I'm your fiancé. So, let's go now you're creating some scandal."

"And why should I believe you?" Sana challenged with a raised brow.

Tzuyu raised her left hand. "We have the same ring, see?" Trying her best not to let her brow twitched.

Sana huffed like a bitch. "And so? What if you just created the same thing as mine?" She then started to walk on a different direction making Tzuyu's brow twitched. Her patience is getting used up by the bratty Sana.

"Okay, you're making me do this." Tzuyu exclaimed and ran passed the latter and lowered herself to hugged Sana from the waist.

Being the taller and stronger one, she lifted Sana over her shoulder like a sack of rice. Sana started punching her back.

"KYAAAH!! LET ME GO!! STALKER! LET ME GO!!"

Tzuyu gritted her teeth. She was totally pissed off, she then noticed people are watching since the noisy squirrel kept squeaking.

She gave the people a wide smile and bowed her head bit. "I'm sorry, my fiancé is just mad at me. Please don't mind us."

The men around them chuckled.

"Girls tend to be festy! Watch out! Haha!" One of the older guys shouted as they walked away with a laugh.

Tzuyu grinned before turning around with a sigh, she then slapped Sana's butt. "If you won't keep quiet I'm not gonna put you down."

Seconds later, she heard a groan and then silence. She smirked in victory.

°°°°°°°°°°

A/N: Looks promising. hahaha x)

It won't be the same as the previous book. It'll be full of fluff. 😂

I'll get this posted after the AFF readers reached the certain upvote.

See you! 😏