SaTzu 📷 4

"Why don't you two have a lil chat by the balcony and get to know each other?" Mr. Suzuko smiled, as he gestured the balcony with his eyes.

Tzuyu sighed and walked outside followed by the girl.

As they got outside, Tzuyu breathed in the cold breeze of the night that hit her skin. The girl stood beside her while rubbing her hands over her arms.

Tzuyu slid out from her coat and covered the girl in warmth.

"Thank you." She whispered shyly without creating an eye contact.

The taller one sighed again. She's really not ready for this.

"I want you to cancel our engagement."

The girl looked at her in shock. Tzuyu glanced at her with a cold glare.

"I'm not ready for this. I hope you understand that."

"B-But—"

The moment Tzuyu's eyes dropped onto the girl, she automatically went silent and looked down.

Seconds later, Tzuyu heard a sob. When she looked down on her, the girl was trying to wipe her tears away with her hands.

Guilt hit her bad.

Tzuyu bit her lower lip, she didn't mean to make her cry. She sighed and walked closer to her.

"I'm sorry," Tzuyu hugged her making the girl froze with tears streaming down her face. "I-I was just shock with all of this."

"B-But I want to know you more." The shorter girl choked. "Please give me a chance."

Tzuyu sighed for the nth time. She's really not ready for a commitment. But maybe in due time. She thought about consideration.

"On a condition." Tzuyu muttered making the girl looked up to her with hope in her eyes. "First, help me fall in love with you."

The girl nodded. "Yes, of course I will!"

"Second. . . "

°°°°°°°°°°

(Sana's Side)

After a month during her engagement, she can't help but feeling lonely since Tzuyu is avoiding her. The younger one only talked to her if she's instructing Sana to do more pose but other than that, she's trying not to make any conversation or even an eye contact. This made her feel more sadder and the other members can see it.

While her make-up was done, she sighed and glanced at her left hand where a diamond ring is in placed.

"Are you okay, Sana?"

Sana looked beside her and finds Nayeon looking at her worriedly. She gave a weak smile before nodding.

"You can't keep acting like that, you know that cameras are around us. We don't want them to notice."

Sana sighed. "I know, I'm sorry."

"Is Tzuyu still not talking to you?"

Sana shook her head. "Maybe because she's engaged and she's just avoiding any misunderstanding."

The other members looked at her in concern.

A knock came.

Their manager came in notifying them to get on the backstage, he then left shortly.