SaTzu 📷 9

(Other girl's Side)

Sana looked away while rubbing her arms.

"Dumplings again." Tzuyu nonchalantly said with a straight face while her eyes are glued to the bag their visitors are holding making Sana facepalm.

"Eh?" Jihyo blinked and looked at the bags she was holding.

The squirrel scratched her cheeks. "Uhm- we had that for lunch actually."

The other girls went grinning and scratching her heads in their attempt to surprise the two with take-outs. Sana is not going to feed Tzuyu same lunch twice.

"You should have called me that you guys are coming." Sana shook her head while beckoning them to take a seat, she then sat on Tzuyu's side.

"Well," Nayeon grinned. "We wanted to surprise you!"

"I can see that." Sana nodded with a hint of sarcasm in her voice making the rabbit pout. "Anyways, you guys have to introduce yourselves to Tzuyu."

Tzuyu looked at them blanky like she's not interested at all. She then looked at Sana and imtertwined their fingers. This made the latter blush in no time plus a snickering friends are no help at all.

Sana was about to pull her hand away when Tzuyu held it tight, Tzuyu then looked at them.

"Hurry up, I don't have all the time y'know." Tzuyu said making Nayeon's face scrunched up in disbelief.

"Watch your mouth kid!" The rabbit warned.

"And who are you to tell me that?" Tzuyu spat back.

"Oh my God! How come the amnesia didn't include her bluntness?!" Nayeon mumbled while crossing her arms much to the others amusement.

Jeongyeon pulled Nayeon away before she could even stranggle the younger one, Jihyo patted her back with a soft chuckle.

"I'll start first, I'm Park Jihyo and I'm the leader of Twice~"

Mina waved and gave a bow, "I'm Myoui Mina from Twice." She then smiled sweetly.

"Hirai Momo from Twice, nice to meet you again Tzuyu." Momo grinned with a peace sign, she then pointed at the pissed rabbit beside her. "This is Im Nayeon, the unnie of all unnie here."

Nayeon glared at her. "Do you really have to say that?"

Momo instantly ignores her. "I'll eat the dumplings since they already ate one. Hehe" She then picked up the bag and proceed to the dining table on the side of the room and started eating quietly.

Sana then gestured the Photographers with her eyes to start introducing.

"Ah! I'm Yoo Jeongyeon!"

The pallid girl bowed with a smile. "Kim Dahyun, at your service."

"And I'm Son Chaeyoung." The cub grinned while waving happily. "The three of us are your co-workers in the JYPE media department."

Tzuyu nodded.

Sana the took the spot again and glanced at her co-members. "Is JYP working on an album for our comeback?"

Jihyo nodded. "Yep, and we will have it by the end of this month. Days go by so fast."

"Yeah," Sana mumbled and looked at her intertwined finger before glancing at Tzuyu who is already looking at her. "I'll ask the doctor if you can be discharge this week so that you can go back home, your parents already prepare the room for you."

The younger one nodded again.

Sana then looked back at them and sighed. "And, I'll ask for another hiatus after our comeback. I want to give Tzuyu more time since we're engaged anyway. Is it okay if I'll be out from Twice for awhile?"