SaTzu 📷 2

(Other girl's Side)

After a few hours of practicing, finally they're done by dusk. Practicing for another live show at SBS is really a pressure for the five girls.

Momo slumped on the floor while panting. "Okay, let's stop for now. I might not be able to dance tomorrow."

"Let's wash up and pack up girls." Jihyo breathed out, her hands on her waist. "That was the longest practice we had. Gosh."

Nayeon laid on the floor, arms sprawled out. "And- haa- who's fault is that?"

All of their eyes diverted to the squirrel who's still grooving against the music.

Sana is currently dancing 'TT'.

When the chorus rolled in, she pointed the finger guns towards the mirror and said, "Tzuyu-ah, bang!"

The four girls sweat dropped. The squirrel still had her energy as high as Tokyo tower.

"Sana," Jihyo called tiredly. She felt more tired seeing Sana suddenly dancing to 'Precious Love'.

The said girl looked at her but didn't stop her body from moving.

"Can't you rest for a bit? I feel more tired looking at you."

Sana stopped with a pout. "What's your problem." Picking up her water bottle, she uncapped it and drink the liquid.

Nayeon sits properly. "There's no problem, we just need to rest for tomorrow."

Sana looked at them. "But—"

"You don't want to look like an old hag while your crush is taking pictures with you, right?" Mina smirked.

The energetic girl gasped. "Noooo~!" She then ran to her backpack and picked it up. "I'll just change quickly!"

When the latter disappeared, Nayeon smirked.

"Wow, now we know how to control her." She then give Mina a high-five.

Jihyo slumped beside the bunny-like girl. "She's way too head over heels for that Photographer. I never knew she could be like this just by having a crush."

Nayeon shrugged and chuckled. "Well, I like teasing her. Haha It's just too funny."

The leader then stands up. "Better prepare for home, c'mon."

They all then started to check their things.

°°°°°°°°°°

(Sana's Side)

After Sana changed into clean clothes, she then packed her things up. She then got out of the lavatory and bumped into someone.

"I'm sorr—y. . . "

Her words trailed off the moment their eyes met.

"Ah, I'm sorry for not looking Sana-ssi." Tzuyu bowed before standing aside to make way for her.

Sana was too caught up of the moment that she really didn't want it to end. So she started limping again.

'PLEASE NOTICE!' She mentally prayed.

"Is your foot still not okay, Sana-ssi?"

'THANK YOU GOD!'

Sana nodded and gave a weak smile to her. "Don't worry, I can manage. See you."