Chapter 47

I groan softly as I turn changing my position. I lay there for a few minutes before I sit up and open my eyes.

I was in the living room. Events from last night came flooding back. I yawn and cover my mouth.

"Look who's finally woken up." I head Zayn's voice say." I look around and see him walking down the stairs.

"Where did Blake go?" I ask confused as to why he wasn't next to me.

"He went to school." Zayn says and sits on the loveseat. I slowly nod. "He was going to wake you up and say bye but I advised him not to so he left."

I run a hand through my hair. "Where's everyone else?" I lay back on the couch and get under the covers again.

Zayn chuckles at me before he says "Louis went out to handle some business. Liam is hanging out with a girl. Harry and Niall are upstairs." He says then grabs the remote and changes the tv.

I nod a little and look at the time as he flips through the channels. It's 12:36. This is the latest I have ever slept.

I hear footsteps and look towards the stairs to see Harry and Zayn walking down the stairs.

"My sleeping beauty has finally woken I see." Niall says making me smile a little.

I nod. "So what are we doing today?" I question bored.

"Well that is up for you three to decide. I have a date with Perrie to get ready for." Zayn says and gets up going upstairs.

"Tell her I said hey for me." I tell him as he walks away. He nods as he walks into his room.

I look at Harry and Niall as they plop beside me on the couch.

"So what do you want to do today?" Niall asks.  I shrug and lean my head on his shoulder.

"You?" I question as I yawn again.

"Why don't we go walking around L.A.?" Harry says smiling. "It'll be fun plus you've here for around 8 months and still haven't seen it." I nod listening to him.

"Alright let's do it." Harry smiles and kisses my cheek then I get up and wrap myself in the blanket and go up the stairs.

I hear them laughing at me but I keep going. Once I get to the top I see Zayn walking out of his room. He shakes his head at me. I smile then go into my room.

I shut the door and drop the blanket on my bed before going into my bathroom and run water for a shower.

I take my hair out of my ponytail and look at it for a while as the water gets hot.

I take my clothes off and hum quietly to myself.

She just wants to be beautiful
She goes unnoticed, she knows no limits
She craves attention, she praises an image
She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see the light that's shining
Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain and cut her woes away
'Cause cover girls don't cry after their face is made

I get in the shower and wash my hair still singing.

She has dreams to be an envy, so she's starving
You know, covergirls eat nothing
She says beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything
What's a little bit of hunger?
I could go a little while longer, she fades away
She don't see her perfect, she don't understand she's worth it
Or that beauty goes deeper than the surface

"Alyssa?" I abruptly stop singing when I hear a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I say as I put shampoo in my hair.