Chapter 15: Fire Across the Galaxy

Trooper patrol around an outpost with Tie-fighters and a cruiser, as two troopers were patrolling, Sabine and Leo step out. "Miss us bucket heads?" Sabine calls out wearing her helmet, getting the two to look at them as Leo waves at them as he was wearing his hood.

"It's them!" one shouts as they both fired at the two, but Sabine and Leo dodge the blast and jump onto the top of the small house and ran across it, then she pops her head out, "Yep, you defiantly miss us." she laughs and they dodge more of the incoming blast. Then jumps off the house and rolls across the crates. "We have two intruders on the North side, sector nine. The artist and thief are back, sound the alarm." the trooper warns the others and the alarm was sound.

As the trooper chase after Leo and Sabine. Ezra, Zeb, and Mako pop their heads out and watches them leave. "Sabine's and Leo's distraction is working," Mako informs the two as Leo and Sabine kept on running from the troopers and then jumps onto the next roof. Then, Mako, Ezra, and Zeb were now standing on the ramp and he raises up into the ship.

Mako ran for the cockpit as Ezra joins her, she then cracks her fingers then she started to push buttons and then the ship starts up and she stood a seat in the pilot's spot. Then gave Ezra and Zeb a thumbs-up.

~8~8~8~

Back outside the trooper had the two on a roof and they fired at them, "You got a little better." Sabine states and Leo shrugs at her. "A little bit," he states holding two fingers inches part. She laughs and they both jump off the roof and Leo lands on the ladder as Sabine jumps onto a trooper, sending him to the ground and she followed Leo as he jumps on top of a Tie. "But we got a lot better," Leo informs them as the cruiser was now ready to fly, then Mako turns the ship as the two jump on one of the arms of the tie and waves at Zeb, who waves back at them.

"That's not one of us!" the trooper shouts and the fires more at the rebels, but the two ran up and jumps onto the ramp that was lowered for them. Sabine grabs one arm as Leo grabs the other, "Bye-bye bucket heads!" Sabine calls out to them, "Thank you for a fun time and this ship, I promise we'll take good care of her!" Leo calls out as well when the ramp closes and the troopers look over as he heard the detonator on the Tie ready to go off. "Not again." One complaint. "Everyone evacuates!" he calls out and they ran for it, but too late the detonator goes off and destroys the outpost.

Mako pulls the ship out around and flew right through the smoke, almost making the Republic symbol out of it.

~8~8~8~

The cruiser now attached to the Ghost as it glides through space, everyone was gathered in the commons as they went over the plans, "The transport you stole will get us we'll get us closer to the fleet over Mustafar, we know that have Kadan on Tarkin's star destroyer." Hera states as the holo map twitches from the planet and to the star destroyer. "And it's has a butch of other star destroyers." Zeb adds in and Hera turns to Mako, "Lots more, we'll need a distraction to cover our entry, Sabine?" Zeb calls out and looks at the bounty hunter.

She pulls up the holo of the star destroyer, "Engine room's here, all the power for the ship. If we can get inside the docking, I could rig something, black them out. But our transport ships not going to fit in there." Sabine gave her the laydown.

The holo was shut off, "We need something small enough to fit in their hanger bay, too bad we blew up all the Ties at that base." Hera states and an idea hits Mako, "That's not technically true." Mako speaks and Hera looks at her as the four were nervous. "There's one left and thankfully it wasn't at the base." Mako went on, "Uh-uh!" Zeb tells her as he tries to get her to stop, but she looks at him as she places her hands on her hips. "Zeb, we can't keep hiding it, we need this. For Kadan and Leto." she tells him as Sabine sat down and Leo sighs, leaning against him. "Fine." the two whine and Hera crosses her arms, "What's going on?" she questions them, "Remember when Leo, Zeb, Ezra and I stole that Tie a few months back?" Mako asks her, Hera nods to her. "We didn't exactly crash it." she went on, "And by, didn't exactly you mean..." Hera states. "We didn't crash it, we kept it, hidden." Mako answers her.