Chapter 3: Droids in Distress

The Ghost flew through space trying to outrun an Imperial star destroyer, "I don't have a clear shot!" Kadan calls out as he fires and misses the Tie-fighters. Then two were destroyed from the bottom gun, "That clear enough for ya?" Mako asks him, Kadan chuckles, "Nice shot." he tells her, making Mako giggles, "Thank you." she said to him, "Are we almost ready, Hera?" Mako asks over the comms. "Almost!" Hera answers as the rest of the crew was in the cockpit. "Chopper, do you have the coordinates?!" Hera questions him.

He turns to her and answers her, "What did he say?" Zeb asks her, "He said hello hyperspace!" she answers, but he shook his head in disbelieve, "That's not what he said." he mumbles and Hera jumps into hyperspace, outrunning the Tie-fighters.

Then Kadan and Mako walk into the cockpit, "Told you we get away." he tells them, then Mako steps next to him, "With the shipment, you said we'd get away with the ship." she tells him, repeating his words. He shrugs at her, "We're running on fumes Kadan." Leo tells him, "He's right Kadan, we're low on everything." Hera agrees. "Food." Ezra throws in, "Explosives." Sabine adds, "Ammo." Leo puts in, "Fuel, we need to make some money or we might as well put the Ghost in storage." Hera tells him as Mako was up and stood on the right of Ezra. "There's always Viszago's job." Kadan offers him, then Leo looks at him. "So we're stealers again?" Zeb question, Kadan looks down at him. "Hm, more like arms redistributors." Kadan phases in another term.

"Kadan we don't know what kind of weapons or what kind of job it is," Leo argues with him. "Hey, if it helps gets us money for fuel, explosives, ammo and puts food on the table, I'm not going to argue with that," Mako spoke up. "And maybe freeze up some time for... I don't know, Jedi training, then I'm in." Ezra spoke up. Mako glares at him as Kadan shoves his head down a little. Then looks at Hera, "You game?" he asks her, she looks up at him, "Say I am, what then?" she asks him, "I already know the mission, lets head to the spaceport."

~8~8~8~

Passengers gathered on the transport, "Now boarding Star shuttle ST45. Bark for Garel." the pilot states as everyone gathers onto the shuttle. Mako and Leo step onto the shuttle followed by Sabine and Zeb, the smuggler sat on one side of the shuttle as Mako sat on the other side. Then Ezra walks in, as Zeb and Sabine sat down Chopper flies right by him, "How rude." Zeb complains. Ezra walks up to him and smacks him upside the head.

Mako rolls her eyes at him, crossing her legs, looks out the window with her chin prop on her knuckles, "This way, Mister Wobo." an Imperial Minister starts, getting Mako's, Sabine's, Zeb, Leo's and Ezra attention, they look at each other for a quick moment and went back to normal, "We have seats in the front." she tells him and they sat down in front of Sabine and Zeb. Wobo then spoke to her, but couldn't understand what he was saying making her let out a frustrated sigh. Mako smirks to herself, knowing what he said. "Ugh, where is that translator droid?" the Minister questions, then a golden droid walks onto the shuttle, "Coming Minister, come along R2," he states and the white and blue droid called R2 beeps at him, Mako looks at them, feeling that she knew them.

Then they shuttle started to close, but Kadan then jumps up and into the shuttle, he looks at Sabine and Zeb for a moment as he walks down the Isle and then passes as Chopper and Ezra were fighting over the space and sat next to Mako. "Sentients, please prepare for taking off." the pilot tells them, R2 beeps at him and the Shuttle started to leave, it left the spaceport went into space and jumps into the hyperspace. Chopper was poking at Ezra's shoulder, making the kid mad at him. Mako listens in on the conversation. Wobo started to talk with the Minister, "You know what he's saying?" Kadan whispers to her, she nods at him. "He's talking about a shipment of weapons," she answers him.