Your Number? | 3

He waved his hand in front of my face. It took me a few seconds to snap out of my staring but I finally did. I thought he would have an annoyed expression, as I kept staring at him but not even that. He had no emotions again and it was slightly scary.

"Were you late because of the people stopping you?" I asked and he raised his eyes from the paper to glance at me. Instead of saying anything, he nodded lightly and looked back on the papers. "You don't talk much, do you." I asked and scrunched my nose up.

He didn't respond, instead continued simply looking at the papers. I sighed loudly before spreading the papers on the table to have a look on all of them. "Alright. So we have to count together how many Students voted for the canteens to be renovated, then turn it into percent and if it's over 50% we have to write a letter to the city so they renovate it." I explained as I had already looked through the papers before he came.

He brought out a sheet of paper and a pen. His eyes were tracing the papers while he was writing down something, probably how many students Voted yes and how many Voted no.

Soon he was incredibly concentrated on it, so concentrated that he first didn't notice my intense stare. It was like every time I saw him, I fell into a sort of trance. It wasn't my fault either, I couldn't stop it, I couldn't help it.

Its weird. There must be a reason why all the girls keep confessing even when they know that he will reject them, right? Am I this interested because he's so mysterious? Probably. I want to know what they want.

Why would you stab yourself if you know it will hurt? They know they will get rejected, at least some of them should be rational enough to be able to hold back. It's a Mystery, but it was undeniable that his breathtaking beauty was one of the reasons why I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

A snap on my Forehead. "Ouch." I frowned and looked at him confusedly. Oh, I must have been staring at him too much. Without words he gave me the results, I ran my eyes over it surprisedly. He had counted all the Students that voted yes and already calculated how much percent it were.

"So 80% of the Students want it to be renovated, which means we have to write a letter." I mumbled more to myself, but I could see him nodding in the corner of my eye. I looked up from the paper and looked to the side.

Once again, just like in the canteen, our eyes met. We glanced at each other back and forth, his eyes were still empty. I reached him the papers without breaking the eye contact, though he broke it to look at the papers.

While he took the papers out of my hand, our hands touched. I hissed loudly and quickly took my hand away. His hands were Ice cold, so cold that it hurt my hand. I frowned once again. Is it even humanly possible to be this cold without turning into Ice?

He wasn't even surprised at the way I reacted. Was he getting these reactions often? I sighed loudly, slowly massaging my cold hand with my other hand.

"Since you calculated, I'm gonna write the letter and we're gonna go give it to the city together?" I said, wanting him to finally speak a word so I can hear his voice, but he simply nodded.

"I'll do it at home then." I mumbled and once I said that he stood up and took his things, making slow steps towards the door. He slid the door open.

"J-Jungkook, wait." I said, he turned to me, his cold eyes piercing right through me. It was as if he could look through me, right into my soul, even if his eyes were so empty.

"Eh.. Shouldn't we exchange numbers? If something happens or one of us don't know what to do." I asked, hoping to get his number. He stood there for a few seconds before walking back over to me.

He wrote a number on the paper, which I assumed was his. I smiled widely, though once again he didn't. He wrote it down simply and left the room quickly. I sat there, staring at the number for a few minutes with a big grin plastered on my face.

-

I was sitting on my table, the sheet of paper in front of me as I was writing the last sentence. 'Thank you for reading.' I signed the paper at the very bottom and I'd ask Jungkook to sign it on Friday. Though since I wouldn't see him tomorrow, I decided to text him so I could tell him we need to go to the town hall on Friday.

I kicked myself back on my roller chair causing me to drive backwards and hit the wall. I grabbed my phone that was laying on the little table next to my bed and stood up from the chair to let myself fall onto my bed.

I had already saved his number in my phone. His profile picture was one that was taken from the back, so I couldn't see his face. Though, it didn't look like him at all, the posture, the style, the skin tone. But what can I say, its just a picture from the back and you could only slightly see their face.

 But what can I say, its just a picture from the back and you could only slightly see their face

After overthinking what to text for a dozen times, I finally texted him.

{8:19pm} sumi: Hey Jungkook, it's Sumi.

{8:21pm} jungkook: Who? I'm not Jungkook, and I don't know you.