Empty Eyes | 1

I was sitting at the table with my best friend next to me as I was hungrily stuffing the noodles into my mouth. "Hey! Don't eat like that Sumi. Jungkook just came here and he's sitting right at the table across." She hissed into my ear. I confusedly looked up at her, noodles still sticking out of my mouth as I scrunched up my nose in confusion.

"Don't tell me you don't know about him?" She said, widening her eyes. I just shook my head as she pointed over to the table right across us, pointing on a guy. My jaw fell and my noodles fell out of my mouth, my eyes watching him in disbelief.

He was beautiful. A few strings of black hair were falling into his face. His bangs pushed aside, revealing his face even more, especially his gorgeous forehead. His eyes were dark, cold and seemed so empty. He had pink strawberry lips and a cute nose. His sharp jawline looked so sharp that I could probably use it to cut my vegetables.

I got lost in watching him. He must've noticed me, as he was staring at me. Though one thing caught my attention. He didn't even smile once. His eyes were empty, even when talking to his friends. There wasn't a single change of expression on his face.

-
The school day came and went quickly. Before I knew it, it was already over. I was walking along next to my best friend dreamily, thinking about the guy that apparently was called Jungkook. Why did he look that emotionless?

Weirdly enough it wasn't just the way he looked back at me. It was also like I could feel his coldness, even if I wasn't touching him directly. "That Jungkook.. what's so special about him?" I asked, glancing at my best friend who was walking along by my side.

"Everyone loves him, he's simply so beautiful. Girls tend to confess to him and he rejects them every time but that doesn't stop them all from confessing. It's as if he has a spell on everyone." My friend explained. I nodded slowly.

Jungkook, huh?

And that's where my story began. That was also, where I was supposed to be less curious, but my curiosity took the upper hand and so, a chaos was created.

-
Hello everyone!
This chapter, is not that long. That's because it's the opening Chapter. Though the ones coming in the future sure are going to be way longer!

I'm planning on updating this story regularly. Let's say perhaps once or twice a week, as I also have school.

I hope you'll enjoy! I'd love some feedback.

Bye sweeties. <3