Chapter Seven:

Each family is lead into a separate room after they filed some paperwork. Emma looks around at everyone ."We'll just,meet out here when were done." Everyone nods. Each door opens and a person tells them to come inside.

************************************

The woman escorted the Bennett's inside of a small,white room. There was a chair and a small table,a counter and another door on the opposite side of the room. The woman points at Rikki and tells her to sit in the chair with Jamie. the woman brings out a small syringe. She clean the spot on the babies arm and inserts the needle. Jamie, who was sleeping surprisingly didn't even flinch. After the syringe was filled with blood the woman takes a dropper,fills it with the blood and places it on a contraption. Zane then takes the baby and the woman does the same to Rikki. Zane sits in the chair and the needle is just inserted into his arm when a man walks through the other door and asks Rikki to come with him and take the baby also. Zane stands up as another man walks through the same door. "Where are you taking them?I coming too!Wait!" The other man comes over and pushes Zane back in the seat as he sees his family get aggressively escorted out the door.

************************************

A small middle aged woman takes blood samples of Cleo and their baby. Cleo is absolutely terrified of needles and Lewis tries, and fails to relive the tension as the woman drops the baby's blood. "Looks like you've got the Z103 DNA sampler," he looks over at Cleo, widening his eyes in warning. "Those are the most high tech DNA samplers they have..." There's a faint beep noise and a door opens when three men walk in, one grabs Cleo by the elbows,she tries to free but quickly gives up, knowing this man is much stronger than her. "What are you doing!" Another man grabs the baby while the other escorts Lewis down a hall.

***********************************

The old nurse is almost done taking blood when the door is pushed open and two men walk in. one man takes their baby and Emma tries to fight out of the mans grasp but ash gives her a look that says its not worth it.

***********************************************************************************

The hall is dark. Everyone can see each other now and they are looking at each other with questioning faces. They come across a door and the men with the babies walk in. Almost everyone started talking at once. "Wait-Where are you taking them-What are you doing-Whats happening?" there's a long,silent wait. Emma's pushing back tears and Cleo is letting them fall down her face like a waterfall. The men come out and Rikki speaks up. "What are you doing to them?What did we do?" One of the men looks at her like shes a child. "We found traces of what looks like mermaid in you and your babies blood."