I know, Dad. And it means a lot to me." Mitch smiled at his father. "Thank you."

"You're welcome" Mike returned, before he decided to drop the topic. "Now, how did your promo tour go?"

The rest of the ride was spent with a conversation about ridiculous interview questions and everything else that happened on their tour.

When they arrived at the Grassi's house, Nel was standing in the kitchen, stirring in a large pot. "My boys are finally here!" She exclaimed when she saw her son and his boyfriends. "Hello, Dears!"

"Hi, Mum."

Nel hugged first her son and then Scott and Mitch. "I'm so glad that you're finally here. I'm already cooking, we'll have lasagna."

"Lasagna sounds amazing! Mitch and Scott always talked about yours when I served them mine..." Avi spoke up, a grin on his face.

"Yours was delicious, Honey, but you cannot beat Mama Grassi's lasagna" Mitch returned.

"And I would never, ever want to" Avi replied.

"Thanks, dear." Nel smiled at him. "Now, there's still some time until dinner, why don't you get settled. It's been a long journey."

"I'd like that, Mum" Mitch said. "Are we going to stay in my room?"

"If you can make it work, definitely" Nel replied. "You know the bed isn't the largest, so if there's not enough space in bed, you could also use the second guest room. You'd have to split up, though. But you don't have to, of course."

"Thank you, Nel" Scott stopped her rambling. "We'll make it work, in one or two rooms. But it's very thoughtful of you to offer."

"She actually wanted to move beds and everything just to fir you in one room comfortably" Mike said, earning a playful slap from his wife.

"I appreciate it a lot, Nel" Avi said. "But as Scott said, we'll make it work, don't worry."

"Yep" Mitch concluded. "Now, I cannot wait to fall into the bed and close my eyes for one minute. How long until dinner?"

"Hmmm... fourty five minutes, but I'll call you, don't worry" Nel replied.

"Awesome, I'll make it two mintes then" Mitch joked, before he left the kitchen followed by Avi and Scott.

"Shall we head into your room first and see about sleeping and space tonight?" Scott asked Mitch. 

Mitch nodded. "Yeah, definitely." He smiled when he opened the door and stepped inside his old room. "Here we are. Finally." After he had put down his suitcase and kicked off his shoes, he flopped down on the bed. 

Scott chuckled. "Comfy?"

"Mmhm, yeah. It feels good to rest for a moment. Wanna join?" He grinned at his boyfriends and shifted so he was lying right in the middle of the bed. 

"Definitely" Scott replied and kicked off his shoes, before he lied down next to Mitch. "You're right, this is so perfect. You coming, Avi?" 

"Just a second, I am still looking around. This is teenage Mitch?" 

Mitch chuckled. "Partly, yes. My parents redecorated, of course, but they kept my favourite posters and this collage of then and now moments."

Avi hummed as he looked at said collage. "It's crazy to see just how much we changed since the Sing Off" he remarked as he looked at one specific picture, before turning towards the bed to look at their boyfriends, smiling when he saw how they were cuddled up to one another.