Chapter 7

"Scotty? When are our parents arriving again?"

"Tomorrow afternoon at around four, Mitchy."

"Awesome. Yours, Avi?"

"Some time in the afternoon as well. Don't worry, they'll be here for dinner. They promised."

It was three weeks later and the triad was cleaning the house, because the next day their parents would coming over for dinner.

"Great. And Esther will be arriving tonight?" Mitch asked, looking up from where he was dusting the shelves in the living room.

"Yeah. I'll pick her up at the airport" Avi replied with a small smile on his face. "I'm glad that we'll be able to tell her beforehand, I think having someone with us at the dinner who already knows will be good."

"Yeah, that's true, but I'm looking forward to finally see my tour mum again" Mitch quipped. "It's been way too long."

"Mmhm true..." Avi replied. He passed Mitch with a cleaning rag and pressed a kiss on his cheek. "I'll start preparing dinner for tonight. Will you be fine with the rest?"

"Of course. We just have to hoover real quick and prepare the guest room for Esther" Mitch explained. "We'll be fine, don't you worry, Honey. You do what you do best."

"Cuddling you?" Avi asked, feigning innocence.

"Urgh Avi, don't tempt me." Mitch giggled when Avi hugged him from behind and pulled him close.

"But you wanted it..." Avi pointed out and started to kiss along Mitch's neck.

The small blonde man sighed and leaned completely into his boyfriend's touch. "Feels so good..." he mumbled.

"I know." Carefully, Avi turned Mitch around so they were facing one another. "And I know what else will make you feel good." He then leaned down to connect their lips in a soft kiss.

"So this is what you call cleaning, huh?" Scott sounded amused as he entered the living room with the hoover in his hands.

With one last kiss, Avi let go of Mitch and turned around to face the tall blonde. "Well, we're almost finished... we only need to hoover, set up the guest room and prepare dinner..."

"Wow, we're good at the whole being domestic thing" Scott said with a huge smile on his face. "When are you picking Esther up again?"

"I'll leave at four just to be safe" Avi replied and looked at the clock on the wall. "Which means that I definitely need to start on dinner now or I won't make it in time." The bearded man kissed Scott's lips swiftly and then went over to the kitchen to prepare all he needed to do.

"He doesn't seem to be nervous about tonight at all" Scott commented, looking at Mitch questioningly.

Mitch shrugged his shoulders. "I am not, either. I mean we've told our closest friends and everyone was supportive and it ensured me that we'll be alright, no matter what. He's probably feeling that, too."

"True..." Scott sighed. Over the past weeks he had gotten more comfortable and confident about his relationship, but he still was feeling anxious ever now and then, especially when it came to telling his parents.

"Hey, Scotty. It'll be alright, you know? And even if something goes terribly wrong, we'll have each other." Mitch took his boyfriend's hand and squeezed it softly, looking up at him with a soft smile on his face. "Okay?"

Scott couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend. "Okay" he confirmed. "Thank you." He leaned down to kiss the smaller blonde briefly and then grinned at him. "And now off you go, the sooner we finish the more time we'll have to cuddle up..."