the effect

joeys pov
So I was in my room all alone with just sad music playing for example currently; Jocelyn Flores by X
I thought to myself what I just did I thought about how badly I messed up , I think about how my life was and think about how i used to play with girls feelings like nothing. I have probably lost everything I love by now. Anastasia I don't have Charles life is great . I wanted to apologize to Anastasia but Sorry isn't going to cut it this time so I feel like it should be time to do this .

Anastasia's pov
I was heartbroken by Joeys words and actions but I mean it's whatever there's nothing I can do about it anyways . Charles decided to leave that day it was for the best anyways. I am currently sitting on my bed with a chocolate cake next to me and milk watching The end of the fucking world good show . *ding*

TEXTS BETWEEN MICHAEL AND ANASTASIA
Michael: yo
Anastasia: hi
Michael: you good?
Anastasia: fine.
Michael: no you're not
Anastasia: come over
Michael: bet
Michael my bestfriend I told him to come over and so hopefully he is because I'm so lonely.
10 MINUTES LATER
"YO STASIA"
Michael omg eek
"Come upstairs loser" I say looking down at him from my stairs . He ran upstairs trying to catch me and I tripped and Michael being Michael laughed and got to my room before I did and saw the complete and utter mess I was . His face went from a smile to a what the fuck . I was always a clean girl so for him to see him like this was embarrassing. "Anastasia" he said turning back at me, "why" he said , tissues , water bottles, cheeto bags , clothes , LITERALLY A MESS . He looked at my wrist and saw cuts and a purple band bruise that joey left sighs . "why Anastasia why?" He started to tear up but he didn't cry . "Joey screamed at me because he saw me with Charles " I said sobbing . "And he grabbed my wrist and hurt me " I said , "Anastasia " he sobbed and pulled me into a tight hug .

Michaels pov
It had to be joey

WASSSSUHHH🤩 IVE BEEN MIA BECAUSE YA GIRL HAS A LOT OF EXAMMS AND IM TRYING MAAA BEST 😂 I LOVE YALLL GET READY BECAUSE SOMETHING BIG WILL HAPPEN SOOON ⚡️💕❗️