sorry

anastasia's pov
Me and joey talked a lot and I know a lot more to his personal side more . You can tell he really loves Charles they've been friends for the longest . I also learned he's never had a girlfriend. Hard to believe but I mean oh well . We walked back home and we stopped by my house first and I said my goodbyes and it was sad I guess his company was great . Then Joey headed home and that was my day . Today Sunday I was planning on spending the day with Charles , Joey didn't mention hanging out today so I'm going to take this opportunity to talk to him .

joeys pov
Yesterday was amazing with Anastasia she's so fun and she keeps a conversation going and I told her I've never had a girlfriend and it's true I only have 1 nightstands with girls I don't have time for a serious relationship. Anastasia may be different tho ofc I wanna smash but I mean I'm trying to change .
I don't know what I want at this point I've known Anastasia for awhile now . I decided to text her since it's like 10 in the morning if she wanted to go eat breakfast.
TEXTS BETWEEN JOEY AND ANASTASIA
Joey: Good Morning beautiful
Anastasia: you're so corny with those names stop 😂
Joey: fine Good Morning ugly ass
Did I go to far ?
Anastasia: okay okay what's up ?
Joey : I was wondering if you wanted to come eat breakfast with me today ?
Anastasia: well I was gonna go dedicate a whole day with Charles I'm sorry .
Joey : it's fine
Anastasia: thank you for understanding I love you !
Joey: I'll miss ya !
Read
Well I guess now I can dedicate a whole day to Myself I'm going shopping and eating breakfast alone or ... have fun
Joey calls Rebbecca .
Joey: hey
Rebbeca: I knew you'd come around
Joey : I'll be there at 12
Yeah I know "Changed Joey " i don't care something's probably gonna go down between Anastasia and Charles anyways .

hey guys 600 reads insane thank you thank you thank you if i had 600$ I would give every single one of you 1$ thank youuuu!! 😍