meet and greet ?

hey guys listen next chapter WILL BE THE LAST CHAPER OF THIS BOOK 😪 IM GONNA CRY BUT ANYWAYS WELL TALK ABOUT THAT TOMMOROW LOVE YOU AL 💘🤩💖🌕🤧

joeys pov
i'm not all ecstatic about this i haven't seen anastasia in months and to see her is wild .
i'm scared
oh well whatever happens happens i guess happens . well i wore a red long sleeve shirt with the supreme logo on the right side of the shirt with my red checkered slip ones i grabbed my phone and left the house. i said cheesecake factory because it was the first thing that came to mind alright .

anastasia's pov
well i'm not dressing up i'm going as I am right now basically sweats and a golf le fleur sweatshirt with my old skool vans . i got my keys and my phone and left the house. i'm indifferent about this whole thing mainly because i'm done putting up with a one side relationship . i was putting in too much work for this not relationship not to work out so i'm about done with this . joey and i have been on and off so much that i'm tired i need some closure it's either he stops being childish and gets his act right or i drop him and it's something i really don't want to do because i love joey but it's starting to be unhealthy for me . and also i haven't really been open about this but I miss him of course i do i hope this works out but one thing is i'm NOT DESPERATE.

AT THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY

joeys pov
so i went in and saw anastasia already had a table and she probably hates me but she's seems calm and cool and happy it seems ?
i walk up to her and say
"hey it's been awhile" as she gets up and hugs me
wow
"hey joey it sure has been awhile since i've seen you" she tells me
"sit down please " she tells me
she's matured i tell myself
"so lets just get to the point" she tells me
"i've missed you and i realized i really like you and i can't live without you anastasia i can't hide my feelings anymore i love you and i hope you understand because i just can't with the stress on me thinking i did something wrong i love you and i've never loved anyone as much as you anastasia the dreams of us being parents or being something much greater i love you anastasia" i say and i to be honest just poured out what i felt and i'm praying for a response that doesn't consist of rejection

anastasia's pov
joey just told me what he felt i guess.
all the memories came flashing back quickly.
"joey i love you too and i've never stopped loving you i just hope this time we become more mature and make this work for real this time joseph" i smiled and got up and kissed joey as he kissed back passionately.
we got up and headed back to his house .

joeys pov
if you were wondering what had happened with samanta well she eventually left but believe me she still in my DMs on the daily .
it was like 7 at night and anastasia seemed tired so i gave her clothes because she better be staying the night.
it wasn't late so we watched movies and then it was like 11 at night and neither of us could sleep .
yes before you assume yes we did it and it felt good to have my girl back ALL TO MYSELF.
"i love you , you know that right " i laughed 
"hahah i love you more" she told me and we eventually fell asleep in each other's arms .

thanks for reading !🤡