casa

anastasia's pov
I left Michaels a house because it was getting late and I was tired he suggested me staying the night but I don't sleep at other people's house very well. I was driving home and joey was on my mind the whole time . He said he'd come over soon and i couldn't wait for that moment. My bond between Michael and I as been stronger than ever . I feel like our relationship was never meant to be I feel like being friends would've worked out better . I don't know what exactly I want but honestly I'm not worried everything will eventually come to place . I got home and I went straight to bed I was tired and just done with everything.

Michaels pov
So Anastasia didn't want to stay the night I insisted but she didn't want to . I got sad yeah because I enjoy her around me and stuff . She left my home and got into her car and drove off . I hope we both know what we want Anastasia is a hard person to please and knowing Joey pleased her is astonishing because I wouldn't never thought Joey and Anastasia they're complete opposites .

Charles pov (HOLY SHIT)
I miss Anastasia so I'm gonna suprise her at her house . It's like 1 in the morning honestly fuck it I dinged her doorbell and I suppose her Butler opened the door . "For whom are you looking for " he said sounding tired hehe whoops "Anastasia " I said and he walked away and Anastasia popped up surprised than ever .

Anastasias pov
I was deep in my sleep and I was comfortable until someone rang the doorbell and my Butler notified me that someone is looking for me I looked to see who it was and I couldn't believe my eyes.

HEYYY PAL 🤠SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I WILL BE MORE ACTIVE I LOVE YOU GUYS YOURE LOVED HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ✨🤩