"friends"

what's up guys im on spring break and had to take care of family things hope you guys understand!
5 votes for next chapter ! you're loved 💗

joeys pov
It's been 3 months since me and Anastasia became official. It's been a amazing 3 months with her she's beautiful, smart , funny she's just all I've wanted in a girl. The pregnancy controversy was in the past I got over it really quick . Anastasia is happy it seems like she's just I don't know been weird since the incident. I feel like when I told her that I wanted a child our relationship was affected a tad bit . I just feel comfortable around her but I don't have the balls to talk to her about adult stuff you could say. I was at Anastasia's house until her phone rang I didn't see the name but she saw it and smiled and rushed out the room. Weird .

anastasia's pov
So I've been talking to Michael , no not cheating I just need another male other than Joey because Joey is all about sex , kisses and that you know . Michaels my bestfriend and i trust him in everything . We didn't talk for awhile because he had a girlfriend then he called me asking if he could come to me and vent , of course I agreed because I've known him forever . I was with Joey and he was laying on my bed until my phone rang I smiled because it was Michael my bestfriend. Don't get me wrong I love joey he's just not the person I need right now . Since the incident about the pregnancy I've felt wierd whatever joey does to me like grab my ass or whatever I feel like he wants to get me pregnant on purpose because he said he wanted a child . I got up because I was hungry and I went to the kitchen while talking to Michael. We talked about old middle school memories and it was fun , it was nice having a guy who understands you as a friend. Yeah I could go to Charles but then he'd tell joey soo no . Me and Michael ended our phone call at like 12pm and it was rough but worth it I missed talking to him . He invited me to his house but i doubt Joey will not suspect something and go off and id rather just stay with Joey . I went into my room and layed on my bed as I feel a hand grab my phone .
"What are you doing give me my phone back " I said
"Not until you tell me who you were calling for a good 4 hours " joey said
"Nobody joey it doesn't matter give me my phone " I said trying to reach it
"Who is it Anastasia " Joey said
You know you're probably thinking just say it's Michael no big deal , NO YES BIG DEAL he told me to get over him okay and maybe I'm not completely over him but he doesn't need to know that
"My mom joey , give me my phone back " I said
"Your mom " he laughed
"Yes" I said having a serious face
"Then you don't mind if I check your phone log" he said
"No Joey give me my phone back " I said reaching
"Michael.." he said
"Joey " I said
"Why ?" He said
"Missed him " I said
"I love you tho Joseph I don't love him , he's a friend" I said
"No it's fine I understand , cause I've been talking to samanta anyways" he said
"WHAT " I screamed
"What so it's not fair that you get to talk to "friend" and I can't ? " Joey said
"No no you're right sorry " I said

Joeys pov
Of course I wasn't talking to samanta , I was getting her jealous but I mean it worked. Her talking to Michael makes me feel like she misses him in another way . She's constantly on the phone rather than talking to me I just don't understand.

Anastasia's pov
"I'm On my way! " I said
"Great see you there" Michael said
"Wait is joey there does he know" he said
"Of course not "

END OF CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOYED STAY TUNED I HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED 😉