shark sage mode

Hide was training with kisame at the outside of the village  he was curious about various types of sage modes like snake sage mode and toad sage mode. but how about shark sage mode??. Hide asked kisame about the shark sage mode after perfecting the jutsu that required 44 hand signs, the suiton: suriyuudan no jutsu ( water style: water dragon missile). Hide took some time to remember the hand signs and tried to do the jutsu. the result was as expected from kisame. Hide already perfected the jutsu. kisame was getting excited to see his outstanding skills as a chunin. his skills were as good as an elite jonin. 

After Hide told asked about the shark sage mode, kisame said that it actually exists but he was not able to perfect it. but, kisame claimed that if Hide tried hard enough, he could get a chance to learn the jutsu. Hide said that it would be better to learn it and accepted kisame's offer to let him learn the shark sage mode.

kisame summoned a shark and took a scroll from it's mouth. the shark then disappeared and then, kisame did some hand signs and slammed his palm on the scroll that was open. both of them were teleported to a place underwater. hide already prepared his jutsu to breath underwater and the pressure of the water was also adapted because of that jutsu. Hide could see clearly at the water but there was something unfortunate waiting for him. kisame told  him to keep his mouth shut and don't get frightened when seeing the shark boss. 

There was a door opening by it's own. there were rocks arranged creating a road to somewhere. kisame told Hide to keep quiet and just walk. Then, hide saw some big stairs that lead upwards. Hide looked up and saw something terrifying. There was a shark that was so big. the shark's body was muscular and it had a scar crossing it's eye in  a vertical way. there was also another scar on it's chest that continued until it's big arms. the pants it was wearing had some teared off parts with a belt that had a shark emblem. the shark asked kisame why he was here. kisame with full of respect said that he brought Hide to learn shark sage mode. The shark commended them to go in. kisame wispered to Hide and said that That was just the chief shark. The elders are inside. 

kisame and Hide have arrived and the chief opened the door for them. There were a hammerhead shark and a sand tiger shark. Both of them were like married couples. it looked like the hammerhead was the female while the tiger shark was the male. kisame said that Hide wants to learn shark sage mode. Then, the tiger shark was in a deep thinking and said that he knew Hide. then, he said that Hide was the toad sage's son. Then, the hammerhead said that the sharks and toads go along well. 

then, tiger shark said that he will teach him the shark sage mode and told kisame to leave him here. kisame accepted the offer and told hide to learn the sage mode properly without hesitation. Hide accepted it and they started their training. 

before that, the tiger shark said that before training, they should take a meal. His wife was cooking angelfish curry ( water did not enter the kitchen). Hide thought that the sharks have better meals than toads.