Ayame

Hide is waiting for jiraiya at the ichiraku ramen stall. But then he saw a messenger toad coming towards him. The toad gave hide a scroll that was thick enough to fit in the toad's mouth. Hide opened the scroll and started reading it.

Ayame, the daughter of teuchi, ichiraku ramen owner tried to look at the scroll but the writings were too small and messy. Hide pulled the scroll towards him and finally could read it.

He recognised that it was not jitaiya's writings. Because jiraiya is a good novelist and has perfect handwriting. Ayame was able to read a little only...

On the scroll...

Hide... i am shima from mt. myoboku. We have a party to celebrate the birth of gamakichi and gamatatsu, gamabunta's children. Please call your father and come here soon.
                                                               From: shima

  Hide closed the scroll and continued his ramen and waited for jiraiya. Ayame was looking at hide for quite long. Hide was aas aware about it and blushed. He turned back to avoid her seeing his reddish face. Hide's long hair blocked his face. Ayame said hide was cute. Hide's face was as red as a tomato. He never turned back till ayame touched his face. Hide was confused and had eye contact with her. He couldn't stop looking at ayame's beautiful eyes. Ayame was also looking at hide and blushed slightly. They both were speechless. Suddenly, teuchi called ayame's name and she ran to him. Hide also got shy and started to finish his ramen. Then, jiraiya entered the stall.

Jiraiya saw hide's red blushing face and laughed. He asked who was that girl. Then, hide blushed even more harder and looked behind the stall and saw ayame peeking at him. Jiraiya looked at that direction and saw a shy ayame hiding behind the curtains looking at hide. Jiraiya thought this scene will be good for his novels.

After that, hide informed about the celebration at mt. myoboku. Jiraiya said thatit would be better to go to mt. Myoboku now. Then, they both started their journey.