Hot springs

It was about 30 minutes after the match ended. Well, jiraiya was neither happy or sad. He was just as normal as he could be. Hide asked jiraiya about his opinion about his match with takeru. Jiraiya chuckled and praised his son for defeating a chunin levelled opponent.

   Both of them continued their journey to  the hot springs at the end of the village. They had a nice walk in the village and finally reached the hot springs. Jiraiya paid the fee and went to in to have a relaxing time. Hide followed jiraiya and both of them had a nice long chat for half an hour.

   Then, jiraiya suggested to peek at the women's hot springs. Hide got excited  and agreed. Both of them wore their clothes and went behind the baths. Hide and jiraiya both summoned toads that were small in size and went into them. It was a kind of jutsu that jiraiya invented. Hide's toad was a little smaller than jiraiya's. both of them went near the baths and enjoyed the view of girls bathing but they can't get a good look at their body because it was covered by the hot water. After some time, a beautiful girl with the perfect body came in. All the other girls was shocked to see her in the bath. Both jiraiya and hide was thinking that they were lucky enough to see her. She is the most beautiful woman in konoha with 106cm bust size. Well, it's Tsunade the 5th hokage. Both jiraiya and hide were excited looked at her. Suddenly she grabbed the toad jiraiya was hiding and questioned it. She asked if it was jiraiya. He remained silent. She clenched her fist and punched the toad in the stomach. Hide was too scared and he ran away searching for jiraiya. Jiraiya was unconscious because he hit a tree bark when tsunade punched the toad. He felt dizzy and slowly woke up seeing hide on the run. He waved his hand to hide while having a funny face. Hide got close and grabbed jiraiya's arms. Jiraiya just rested on hide while hide was convinced and brought jiraiya to home. Hide also bought a bottle of sake and prepared it for jiraiya.