Chapter 20: No

It's been weeks since Jungkook and Jimin last talk. The atmosphere between them is so damn tense. Even their colleagues notice that. If Jimin is there, Jungkook will walk away and if Jungkook is there, Jimin will leave. If both of them were put in the same place, the situation would be awkward. Too awkward for anyone to say anything. Every single time!

Jungkook has completely stop meeting Minjoon. Jimin notices the changes in Minjoon and he knows exactly what caused it. Even though Minjoon didn't throw tantrum or whines like he usually did when he upset, Jimin knows his son. He knows exactly when he's upset. So, he takes this chance to meet Minjoon at his school twice a week during his lunch hour. It helps, but not as much as when Jungkook was there.

Jungkook's new hobby these day is either getting drunk at a random bar with his friends or bowling. He's addicted to bowling these days. If his mom didn't force him to have dinner or spend time together with Naeun, he's probably bowling all night.

But tonight, he didn't feels like going for bowling. So, he's at the bar, wasting himself, with his brother, Junghyun. It's been such a long time since they spend time together, just the two of them. To be honest, they used to be close before, but he didn't know what happened, they rarely talk with one another these. He decided to just drink because getting drunk is one of the solution to push away the awkwardness.

"Jungkook ah, stop drinking, you're wasted already" Junghyun stops him from drinking.

"One m-hic-more. I'll stop after one-hic-more" Jungkook bottoms up the drink. He giggles at the empty glass in front of him.

"Hyung, look at this. –hic- they're gone~" he giggles again. Junghyun didn't even know what's funny about an empty glass, but since he's a little tipsy, he joined the laugh.

"How's the wedding preparation going on?"

"Pffffftttt.... Boring~ but my bride is pretty~" Jungkook giggles again, putting his index fingers together.

"Yeah~ she is...."

"Yes, with brown eyes, short-wavy blonde hair. Hair—his hair sometimes look like ramyeon hyung *giggles*. Sometimes I feel like I want to crack an egg on top of his head. He's cute. No! He's adorable like that. He loves to pout when he's in a deep thought. Everytime he does that, I feel like I want to kiss him right at that time. *giggles* his hands are small~ just like Minjoon's." Jungkook smiles at the empty glass.

Junghyun stops drinking. He frown while looking at his younger brother. Naeun has a big emerald eyes, just like her mother. Her hair is long and straight. And the fact that Jungkook uses 'his' instead of 'her' shocked him.

"When he smiles, his eyes turns into crescent. Just like that moon. And I used to think that he's an angel. Wait! He's not an angel... he's a fairy~ a very beautiful fairy." Jungkook giggles. He takes his empty glass and fills them up with alcohol.

"Jungkook....." Junghyun stops him from doing so. He sees his brother smiles at him, but his eyes are teary.

"He's so pretty—so pretty hyung" Jungkook sobs faintly.

"Who is he?"

"He didn't want me. He said it was all a mistake. That I shouldn't—we shouldn't do it. He said it means nothing. How can it means nothing when it hurts so bad hyung? I—I love him hyung. I couldn't hold it anymore. I love—love him." Jungkook cries. He puts his forehead on the counter and starts crying sadly.

Junghyun said nothing. He rubs his brother's back, watching him letting his emotions out. Junghyun learns something that day. Jungkook really-really good at hiding his feelings. All these time, whenever they asked him about his wedding with Naeun, he would smile and said good things about it. He didn't know Jungkook suffered like this. He didn't know Jungkook's heart was stolen by someone else.