Chapter 13: Love

It's been weeks since the incident. That day, Jungkook calls Seokjin and informs him that he and Jimin would take a leave for the rest of the day. Being the understanding boss, Seokjin allows them to, without asking much question. The very next day, Jimin went to the office and apologize to his co-workers about his 'rude action'. To his surprise, his colleagues apologizes back to him. Things has been so much better for Jimin ever since Jungkook is around. And he's very thankful for him. For having a friend as good as him.

Jungkook and Jimin has been closer since the incident. They jokes around, talks, eat and do everything together, just like the old day. Minjoon on the other hand was being extremely clingy with Jungkook. Sometimes, Jimin couldn't help but to feel jealous about that. He has the right to. Minjoon was his son after all.

It's a very nice Sunday and Jungkook has promised to take Minjoon out fishing. Of course Jimin tags along. He wouldn't miss all the fun they had.

"Hey sailors, are we ready?" Jungkook shouts as soon as Minjoon opens the door. Jimin had to scold him to lower his voice, afraid that it would disturb the neighbors.

"Ay-ay captain!" Minjoon shouts happily. He jumps up and down in excitement.

"Where's our cook?" Jungkook whispers in Minjoon's ears, acting like it's a secret.

"He's preparing our lunch. Unfortunately, he puts a deadly ingredient inside. Carrots" Minjoon whispered back. A little bit too loud. He claps his mouth immediately, eyes wide open when he heard his appa yells 'I heard that!' from the kitchen.

Jungkook laughs out loud looking at Minjoon's expressions. He ruffles the kid's hair and pick him up in his arm.

Once Jimin came out with a basket full with food, smells so damn delicious and ready to go, Jungkook wasted no time but to help him with the things that they needed.

"Buckle up boys, safety first!" Jungkook fixed his side mirror and drove away once he spots both Jimin and Minjoon has their seat-belts on.

A short 30 minutes after that, they arrived at the fishing spot. Minjoon was too excited. He starts running around happily, leaving both Jungkook and Jimin behind. Jimin starts panicking, he wouldn't risk losing Minjoon right there. Luckily for them, Jungkook was fast enough to catch Minjoon in his arm. Minjoon shows his innocent look and giggles at Jungkook as a sign of apologize when he scold him for being impatient.

Both Jungkook and Jimin couldn't say anything seeing Minjoon's adorable face. They felt defeated immediately. Minjoon and Jungkook are having fun. Jungkook teaches Minjoon everything about fishing and he keeps Minjoon safe from any injury. Jimin tried to learn how to fish too, but he wasn't that good at it. Even Minjoon can do better than him. But nonetheless, they had fun. So much fun.

"Appa, I want food!" Minjoon whines when his stomach growls for food.

"Okay crew, let's go to eat. I'm starving too~" Jungkook said, posing like a real captain. Jimin and Minjoon laughs at Jungkook before yelling 'aye-aye captain' while saluting at Jungkook.

Right before Jungkook could grab the delicious fried chicken, he felt a hand wrapped around his neck. He looks behind him and spots a girl. Someone that he knows very well.

"Naeun?"

"Surprise!" Naeun giggles, his hands still wraps around Jungkook's neck. Jimin and Minjoon just watched the scene in front of them. Didn't quite understand what is going on and who is girl is.

"How do you know I'm here? And when did you arrive?"

"This morning, dad is here too. I mean at your house. Your mom told me you're here. So, I came to surprised you. Although I could say, I'm the one who's surprised." Naeun glances at both Jimin and Minjoon, secretly asking Jungkook to introduce them to her.

"Oh... right.... Uhh... this is Jimin, and that is Minjoon, Jimin's son. And guys, this is Naeun..." Jungkook makes a, awkward hand gestures. Didn't relay know how to introduce them properly knowing that Naeun knows everything about Jimin.

"Hi, I'm Naeun. Pleasure meeting you! Finally, I get to meet you" Naeun smiles towards Jimin. A very warm and friendly smile, making Jimin immediately feels comfortable around her.

"Finally?" Jimin glances at Jungkook, asking for explanations. Jungkook just opens and shuts his mouth repeatedly, didn't know what to say.

"He told me lots about you and your friends. Gosh, every single day!" Naeun giggles before taking a seat in between Jungkook and Jimin.

"Really?" Jimin grins at Jungkook, teasing him.

"Okay—enough of that young lady, we didn't invite you." Jungkook frowns and pout at Naeun.

"Jungkook! That wasn't nice!" Jimin slaps Jungkook's arm, earning a low 'ow' from him.

"I like Jimin oppa already~" Naeun wraps her arms around Jimin's arm and sticks her tongue out at Jungkook.

"Too bad I'm engage with this coconut head here" Naeun said, poking Jungkook's side.

Jungkook's eyes wide. Honestly, he forgot about that already. And he really didn't want Jimin to know about it. At least not this way.

"Jungkook..... You're engaged and you didn't tell me about it?" Jimin frowns looking at Jungkook. A little bit disappointed knowing that Jungkook didn't tell him this when they shared everything with each other.

Jungkook didn't say anything. No! He couldn't say anything. If he said he forgot, Naeun would be sad. If he said he didn't want Jimin to know, both of Naeun and Jimin would be sad.

"Appa. What is en—engage?" Minjoon asks, his eyebrows furrowed.

"It means that they're getting married" Jimin explains, wiping the corner of Minjoon's mouth.

"Married? Like Soyeon's daddy and mummy?"

Jimin nods, smiling at Naeun, congratulating her and Jungkook. They talk to one another, getting to know each other and embarrassing Jungkook too. Jungkook rolls his eyes when the two keeps on teasing him with his embarrassing past. He stands up and excuses himself to the convenient store, buying drinks for them. He asked Minjoon if he wanted to tag along. But Minjoon didn't respond to him. So he just leave alone.

"Jungkook oppa is right"

"About what?"

"You really are beautiful"

Jimin's cheeks redden at Naeun's words. He didn't know how to respond to her. Instead, he just laughs about it. When Jungkook came back, they talk for a little bit more before going back. Along the way, Jimin and Jungkook keeps on talking about Naeun. More like Jimin, teasing Jungkook with Naeun while Jungkook remain uninterested about the topic.

Jungkook really forgot about the engagement.

###########################################