Chapter 19: And

"Oppa...."

Jungkook was surprised to see Naeun standing at his door. He didn't expect her to visit. Especially not at his own apartment. They usually met at his parent's house, so it was a little bit shocking for Jungkook to see Naeun here.

"Come in"

"We need to talk." Naeun said as soon as she steps inside the house. Jungkook turns around, nods his head and gestures Naeun to keep talking.

"Why didn't you tell me about Namjoon oppa!?"

"I—I forgot. I'm sorry about that. How did you know?" Jungkook looks guilty. He knows he should've told Naeun about him, but he forgot about it completely. Forgot that they also know each other.

"Oppa, seriously what are you doing?"

"Look, I'm sorry about it. I just forgot. I didn—"

"I wasn't talking about that! I'm talking about you!" Jungkook furrows his eyebrows at Naeun's words. He didn't understand what she's trying to say.

"Why did you agreed to this engagement when you know perfectly that Jimin oppa is single!? Why did you do that when you both clearly in love with each other!? Lucky that I know about this before we're officially engage. If this is what's bothering you these day, let's just call it off. Don't worry about me, I'm happy as long as you're happy. And Jimin oppa is your happiness."

"Jimin didn't like me that way. He still loves Namjoon hyung" Jungkook turns his gaze away. He looks so disappointed.

"No! Oppa he loves you. He loves you so much! I can see that. You both love each other!"

"Stop! Just stop it! Okay? He didn't love me that way! He said it clearly on my face!" Jungkook shouts. His heart aches a lot. He wanted everything that Naeun said to be true. But all Jimin's words keep on ringing in head. Jimin didn't love him like that.

"Look, let's just proceed with our plans. I'm tired." Jungkook sighs, defeated by his own thinking.

".....................Fine" Naeun turns away and walks out of Jungkook's apartment.

Naeun is determine. She needs to do something! She needs to help them to be with each other. She didn't want any of them hurt again. She promised that to herself!

----------------------------------------

Jimin silently watches Minjoon, running with his friends. Today, he left early from work, so he decided to pick Minjoon up by himself. Usually, he asks Minjoon's babysitter to do that, but today, he might like the idea of walking home with his son.

"Mr. Kim?" Minjoon's teacher greets him.

"Oh Mrs. Kang, it's been a long time right?" Jimin greets her back before turning his gaze at his son again.

"Minjoon looks a lot happier these day right?" Mrs. Kang said, looking at Minjoon. Jimin hums happily at her words.

"Mr. Jeon is a very nice man. You're both are lucky"

Jimin's smile faltered. He turns his head immediately after he heard mrs. Kang's words.

"...... Wh--what?"

"Mr. Jeon. He's been coming here every day during lunch hour for a month already. He's very sweet, playing and spending time with the kids. Everyone is jealous of Minjoon for having such a cool dad"

Jimin feels his heart falls. Jungkook did meet Minjoon. He didn't hate Minjoon. Jimin is lost at his own thought. Jungkook came here every day during lunch hour. That's explain why he didn't hang out with the staff anymore and to think that seokjin gives him flexible time for lunch, it wasn't impossible for him to come here every day. Every single day!

But still, Minjoon told the kids that Jungkook is his daddy? And Jungkook didn't stop him!? Jimin feels the bloods boil in his body.

"How could you do that Mrs. Kang!? Shouldn't you tell me who meets my son? He's been coming here every day and none of you told me about it!? What if he's a bad guy? A kidnapper!?" Jimin yells. He was so frustrated that he knows nothing about this.

"I—I'm sorry Mr.Kim. I didn't know—Minjoon calls him daddy so I thought that he's related to him. Besides, Minjoon looks really close with him. I'm very-very sorry about this." Mrs. Kang apologizes repeatedly. She looks guilty as hell. Jimin shakes his head in annoyance. He calls Minjoon and takes him outside. He calls for a taxi and went straight to Jungkook's house. The ride was silence, Jimin's face clearly shows that he's annoyed.

Once they reached at Jungkook's apartment building, Jimin saw Jungkook just stepping out from his car. He asks the taxi driver to wait for a while and tell Minjoon to stay in the car.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook turns his head. He spots Jimin, marching towards him with a mad expression.

"How could you! You've been seeing Minjoon behind my back!? And you even dare to tell everyone that you are Minjoon's father!? Are you nuts!? Have you lost your mind!? His name is Kim Minjoon not Jeon Minjoon! He's not even a Jeon! He's not your son! Why did you have to tell everyone that he's yours!?"

"Yes! I've been seeing him behind your back! I missed him like crazy! I know he's not my son. He's Namjoon's. I know that fact! But I missed him! Even though he's not my son but I love him like one! Unfortunately his real father couldn't even see the love he has for me. Look Jimin, you can stop me from meeting him. But you can't stop my love for him. No matter what you said, I will always think him as my own son." Jungkook left immediately after saying that. He's just a second away from bursting into tears, but he would never do that in front of Jimin.

Jimin froze. He didn't even realize that his actions is too much. Jungkook looks so hurt. He didn't mean to shout at him. He's just—he didn't know what he's doing to be honest. He's mad that Minjoon loves Jungkook. No! He's afraid that Minjoon would love Jungkook more than he loves Namjoon. That's one, and the fact that Jungkook is about to marry with someone else but still hanging around with his son, telling him that he's Minjoon daddy, makes Jimin upset. Jungkook will left after he married. And what will happen to Minjoon then? He'd rather die than seeing Minjoon hurt again.

--------------------------

"Minjoon ah... why didn't you tell me that dadd--- uncle Jungkook visits you everyday?" Jimin asks. He sits on the couch, arms crossing on his chest.

"Daddy told me not to tell you about it." Minjoon plays with his feet. His eyes wavers, scared to look straight at Jimin's eyes.

"So you chose to lie at me?" Jimin asks. His voice sounds a little bit stern that usual, making Minjoon flinched a bit.

"N-no! I didn't lie! I just didn't tell you about it" Minjoon tried to defend himself.

"*sigh* Minjoon ah, I'm not—im not angry that you spend time with uncle Jungkook. But you need to know something baby, uncle Jungkook is not your daddy. He's marrying Naeun noona, he's not going to be your daddy. Your daddy is him, Kim Namjoon. Don't replace him in your heart." Jimin crouches down, leveling himself with Minjoon's height, holding Namjoon's picture in his hand.

"I know appa. I love my own daddy. I love him a lot. But I miss him. I miss having a daddy. You're amazing appa, but you're not daddy. Uncle Jungkook plays with me a lot, he's a lot like nayeon's daddy. He makes me feels like I have my daddy with me. Everyone said I have the best daddy ever! And I know that, I love him so much appa. I love both of my daddy and you too" Minjoon frowns. His eyes is now getting teary a bit.

Jimin said nothing. He hugs Minjoon in his arms. He didn't know that Minjoon loves Jungkook this much. And knowing that Jungkook also shares the same feeling with him, making Jimin feels guilty. He's guilty at Jungkook for treating him like that. He's guilty at Minjoon for taking an important person in his life. And more of that, he's guilty at Naeun. It wasn't fair for her is they keep on meeting Jungkook. She deserves Jungkook's attention more than they did.

#######################################################