╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹.
╰──────────╯

To get a plot from me it is mandatory that you have published works already.

Why?

Because I want to see what your writing style is like. I prefer that you use proper grammar, punctuation, paragraph structure, the proper knowledge of knowing how to write in non-lowercase, etc. After a period, use an uppercase letter, okay? That is common knowledge. I honestly hate it when people have an entire lowercase chapter. It makes my skin itch.

I also want to ensure that my plot will have attention and be frequently updated. This is my plot after all, and I want to make sure it ends up in good hands and isn't ignored. If it does end up getting ignored, I'll take my plot back and mark it as available again. Please save me the trouble of having to do that.

Just update and don't let my idea go to waste, that's all I'm asking.

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬.
╰──────────╯

When you comment asking for a plot or are requesting one, please include the password so I know that you've read over all of these rules.

NO PASSWORD = NO PLOT

It's as simple as that.

Also, no, the password isn't right here, that'd make it too easy for you. However, the password for a request-plot form is in this chapter. I guess you'll have to read each rule carefully to find it. The password for wanting one of my plots that you did not request, will be found somewhere in the posted plot.

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑿.
╰──────────╯

The payments for my plot shop must be made. They are also very simple!

Please credit me in the description of the book. It's simple, really. Just say "plot by @pepperronys" before you click that publish button. It's not that hard.

Do be sure to mention my username somewhere in the first part so I can see that you've published the plot. I also want to add it to my reading list for people to see it.

And, last but not least, you must permanently follow me. Permanent means permanent. So do not follow me and then unfollow me suspecting that I didn't notice. I always look to make sure people withhold their payments in my graphic shops╶ so my plot shop will be no different.

If you fail to complete any of these payments I have the right to take back my plot and it will become available again. Please save me the trouble of saying something and just complete them.

THE PASSWORD FOR A REQUEST-PLOT FORM (THE NEXT CHAPTER) IS YOUR USERNAME SPELLED BACKWARDS

╭──────────╮
𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵.
╰──────────╯

After you get your plot, I will give you TWO WEEKS to publish the story.