Chapter 5: Pointless Arguments

Author's Note: Okay, I love Rosé but she looks like she's about to just doze off in that pivture.

Jisoo and I have had rough times. It's probably because I'm immature and Jisoo is overprotective.

But despite our differences, we always make up in the end.

It's different this time.

"Jisoo, can we talk?"

"No," Jisoo says stubbornly from across the room. She continues to stare at her phone screen and I doubt she's even doing anything on it.

"Jerk," I mutter loud enough for her to hear.

"Says you."

Jennie groans from the desk she was doing homework on. "If you guys are going to pointlessly argue, take it outside. I'm trying to work here."

"How about you just take your work outside?" Jisoo asks.

Jennie turns her head to glare at Jisoo for a few seconds. Jennie then rolls her eyes, picks up her stuff, and leaves the room a few moments later.

"Great, now you've made Jennie upset."

"So? She'll get over it."

"What if she doesn't?"

"She will."

"Yeah, because you two are secretly fucking when I'm not around," I say without thinking.

Jisoo drops her phone and gapes at the words I just spoke. "Excuse me?" she asks after a few seconds of silence.

"Please, what type of best friends spoon each other in their sleep?"

"We do not do that!"

"Mhm, and you guys don't flirt with each other all the time either."

Jisoo scoffs and then she bitterly chuckles. "I bet you would want to do the same thing with Chaeyoung."

Why does everyone think I'm in love with Chaeyoung?

"Oh my god, I am not a lesbian."

"I see your love-sick expression whenever you talk about her."

"Jisoo, stop it. Stop accusing me of having a crush on a former friend."

"Then stop accusing me of sleeping with Jennie."

"I'm not accusing. I know you and Jennie are doing whatever you two are doing."

"YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE TO DEAL WITH, LISA!" Jisoo dramatically screams.

"I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR YOU!"

"WHATEVER. I'M OUT!" Jisoo grabs her coat. And then she's gone.

I roll my eyes at her childish behavior. I thought she was supposed to be the wise one since she's the oldest..