A question and a lie

Scott's POV

All I could do was stare at the picture. It's unbelievable how much this man looks like Stiles... maybe he is Stiles. Shaking my head to get rid of that unwelcoming thought, I turned my attention to the other man with dirty blonde hair and blue-green eyes. The two were smiling, the one that looks like Stiles was having his elbow resting on the dirty blonde's shoulder.

They look like best friends...maybe even brothers.

My head was swarmed with confusion...I needed answers...And I need them now.

******************************

3rd POV

"There was another murder last night" Noah said as he handed the newspaper to Stiles.

Stiles nodded in response as he read the newspaper.

Woman found dead with heavy and open bite wounds on her neck. There are no witnesses and she was found at the bar at 1:29 A.M. The police continue searching, but it is believed to be an animal attack.

Stiles could recognize the signs anywhere..."vampire" he muttered. "Noah, its a vampire".

"Just great...like we don't have enough supernatural things going on".Noah said as he turned to look at Stiles, surprised of the quick turn this case was going to take.

"I'll find out who did this...by the looks of it, it may be a newly turned one. Her neck is all messed up.

Or another ripper....like you

Stiles got rid of that dark thought as he made his way to the front door, opening it to reveal a motorcycle cruising in the driveway.

Thank God he didn't hear that  

"Hey Scott!" Stiles yelled over the rumbling of the motor.

"Hey Stiles ...can we talk about something".

"Sure Scotty-boy" Stiles smiled with a little concern showing through.

Scott just nodded a neutral look on his face. Scott walked to the front door to meet Stiles and they both went inside.

"Hey Scott" Noah said

"Hi Mr. Stilinski" Scott replied as Noah went into a different room.

"So what do ya wanna talk about?"

"Let's go to your room first" Scott said, afraid that Noah would hear them.

"Ok" Stiles said as he walked up the stairs with Scott right behind him.

Did he find out? How? Was I sloppy? Did I mess up?  Stiles thought as he reached the top of the stairs. 

"Well here we are" Stiles gestured to his room. 

The true alpha stepped inside with the original right beside him. 

"Sooo...what is it?" Stiles asked as he went to sit on his bed.

Scott ruffled threw his Adidas bag revealing a photo. Scott handed it to him.

He recognized it completely...his blood ran cold. It was like ice was coursing through his veins. He couldn't breathe as a million uninvited thoughts ran through his head.  So he put on a face.

"What's this?" Stiles said with confusion. "Is this a joke?''

"What? No...read the back"

Stiles didn't want to...he really didn't want to. But he flipped it over anyway.

1923, New Orleans. Klaus and Mieczysław Mikaelson. 

That's were it went .  Stiles thought. But how did he get it?

"He looks just like you Stiles." Scott said

"Yeah he sure does" Stiles said with fake surprise in his voice. "This is a joke...right?"

"No Stiles its not. I found it on my front porch just laying there last night. It freaked me out you know? Still is."

"Me too...it has to be an ancestor. Because that is not me Scott...no way" Stiles said, keeping his heartbeat normal.

"I know...it just has me confused. How can an ancestor look so much like you?" Scott asked.

"Maybe it is something supernatural... like a Doppelgänger. 

Scott looked at Stiles with even more confusion written on his face. "A what?"

"It's a person that looks exactly like a different person, in this case me".

Scott looked at Stiles, considering this. It makes sense. I've known Stiles my entire life, we were best friends when we were five. "You're right Stiles. That was crazy to think that was you" Scott sighed "I'm sorry".

"Don't be. Its ok" Stiles said relieved that it was over.

Scott went over to sit next to Stiles."so we good?"

" yeah of course" Stiles smiled.

Scott smiled as well and looked at the clock and shot up. "Crap! I have to go to the animal clinic to help Deaton. Thanks Stiles."

"No problem buddy" Stiles replied "let me walk you out."

The two went down the stairs and Scott said goodbye to Noah. Then, he went out the door. When Stiles hears the motorcycle rumbling away, he slid down the door while looking at the old photograph.

"What is it?" Noah asked, looking concerned.

"This" Stiles showed the photo to Noah.

Noah studied the photo, his eyes wideding in the process. "Where the hell did he get that?"

"It was on his porch. It was missing the other day but I thought nothing of it. And now it came to slap me in the face".

"What did you tell him?" Noah asked

"That it was a Doppelgänger" Stiles said as he saw Noah's face wrinkle in confusion. "Its like a copy of someone, they look exactly the same."

Stiles sat as bothering thoughts overwhelmed him...who put the photo on Scott's porch? How did they know that he kept journals? It must be someone I know...some vampire that I know.

*******

He sits in the bar again...waiting...watching...ready to get his brother back. Back to being the famous ripper he once was.  The famous ripper he still is...

Yay! I updated the day before school started up again! Short chapter again, but aren't they always. As usual sorry for grammar mistakes and stay amazing!!!

Hug : )