I have come for you

Just updating the title because the title was from a different part in the story

*****

He sits in the Beacon Hills bar alone, studying people. Studying their actions, their expressions, and more importantly studying them when they are alone. That's when he strikes, feeding off the blood from his victims and draining them dry. He can hear the distant laughter of a group of women. He turns his head towards them, noticing that one woman is stumbling away from the group.

Perfect...He thought darkly as he rushed over.

"Well hey handsome" she slurred. Checking out the man before her.

"Hello, love" he replied with his British accent flowing through.

She gave him a once over again, noticing his dark blue-green eyes and curly dirty blonde hair. She giggled a "hello". She looked deep into his eyes as the alcohol was taking over, "why don't we get out of here?"

He smiled with an evil tint to his face, " I'd love too".

She grabbed him by the wrist and eagerly dragged him to the exit of the bar. He smirked at her vulnerability. This is too easy, He thought evilly.

The two stepped into the cold and brisk night, hearing the distant traffic. She suddenly grabbed his shirt color and leaned in for a kiss. He pulled back, "Maybe we should go somewhere more private". He whispered in her ear.

"Lead the way"

He began walking toward an alley with the rocks crunching beneath their feet. The brick walls of the alley began flooding their view of the bar and more importantly, the people. Thinking he and the woman were out of view, he stopped and turned around to look at her.

"Wow...an alley how dark and mysterious. I love dark and mysterious". She sad with a seductive tone, slowly advancing towards him.

He smirked as he closed the distance between them, their lips only a fraction apart.

"You know", the woman said " we could take it back to my place" she whispered.

"Here is perfect...don't you think?" He said as he looked deeply into her eyes.

"Yes, it is"

" Good...then nobody will hear you scream"

Fear struck her like a lightning bolt, "wh..at?"

She didn't get a response as he bared his fangs, veins engulfing his face and around his bloodshot eyes.

"W-what are you?" She stuttered to fearful to scream.

"A monster, love. A monster looking for his devil of a brother" He whispered, " And I believe I have found him."

"Why do you want me?!" She yelled

"To get his attention, of course, love. The dead girl in the high school basement apparently wasn't enough for him."

He eyes were wide...she opened her mouth to scream. She didn't get a chance to, as it was replaced by blood splattering against the alley wall.

"I am coming for you Mieczysław.

Thanks : ) For reading sorry for a short chapter. I know my grammar sucks,but I try  Stay beautiful!!!